chapter 12

the light turned on and the room start to be noisy as everyone comment about the movie.chen yawn and stretch his body and accidently hit someone.

"ouch!"

"eo!b-bianhae!"he turn and his eyes widened,"eo!bianhaeyo! jinjja..i didn't meant to-"

"a-ani"she chuckled,"kwenchanayo..for real-"

"eonni!palli!! we're going now!"a girl interrupt them.

"d-deh..arasso!"the girl bow slightly and smile warmthly before go to her friends.

----

"what next?!"lay ask as they exited the cinema.

"EAT!!"baekhyun and chen chorused.

"let's eat chicken..eo??"baekhyun ask with his puppy eyes.

"arasso,byun baekhyun.stop doin' that face!it's sent me shiver.."chen said.

baekhyun hissed while lay laught,"call!what 'bout you chanyeol?"lay ask.

no answer from him make three of them look at chanyeol and saw he's abit far from them;on the phone with someone.

"yah!i got to go now.sorry i can't join you guys 'till the end"chanyeol said as he come to them.

"waeeeeee???????"

"i'm late-"

"dude,it's just 7.13 ㏘"baekhyun frowned.

"i know but i've to pick my sister.you know that my sister's workplace abit far from here,right??"chanyeol said.

"where's her-"

"yah! khalkhae?!"chanyeol quickly go and get his car before go to pick his sister.

-------

6.45㏘ ,photography and tourism club arrived at the school compound.they agree with haejung's word that they can have fun eventhough they go to cultural places.they felt so happy and even bought some souvenir as a memories.

the student start to leave the school and go home.

"yah! haejungie! can i sleep over your house today?"sulli ask.

haejung furrowed,"eo??wae?? btw, did you ask eonnie's permission??"

she doesn't want the same thing happen when she and sulli sleep over at luna's house.at 3㏂ they surprised by amber's presence who is hugging sulli while they sleeping because she though that sulli is missing..that night,they've to hear amber's anger eventhough they're innocent.

"eo!she said she'll pick me up at your house tomorrow"sulli said,"khajja!"she drag haejung to the school gate.

haejung and sulli walk side by side but stop as they saw a figure;their teacher!

"seongsaenim!"they beamed which make that woman turn around.

she smile,"eo?? yah! i told you not to call me seongsaenim when we're outside of the school,right?"she hissed.

the girls chuckled,"bianh! eonnie! why you're not leaving yet??"haejung ask.

"waiting for my dongsaeng.ughhh!"she said with an annoy face yet cute which make they laught.

"chill,eonnie! we're here to accompanied you"sulli said,"ah!eonnie! your dongsaeng....."

"wae??"she furrowed.

sulli smile naughtily,"boy or girl?? age? available or not??"she ask.

haejung nudged sulli,"yah,why are you asking that question?? wae? if a boy,you want to hit on him??"

sulli scoffed,"bwoyahh~ i'm just asking..btw,i'm asking for you..it's time for you to have a namja chingu"she stuck her tounge out and cringed when haejung pull her hair.

their teacher chuckled at her sight,"oiii...stop fighting.btw,he's namja,22 years old and kind of suited with haejung.he's still available and i'm glad if you're the one who be my sister-in-law"she teased.

"eonnie!"

"noona!"

haejung and a deep voice shout in unison.the girls turned around and saw a tall boy which has turned crimson red.

"wae??"yura smile naughtily,"eo?? you're blushing!"she teased.

"aish!noona! let's go home."he quickly change the topic.

"omo..omo...why so fast?? shy??"

"noona!!!"

yura laught,"arra..arra..girls,i got to go now.annyeong!"yura follow her brother to his car.

"annyeonghigaseyo!"

"omo! so tall,handsome and cute!!"

"yah,choi jirin!every person you've met today you said handsome.."

"what?? it's the fact babe!"she sang.

haejung rolled her eyes and quickly get in the car as her mom had arrived.

sulli ran after her,"y-yah! wait for me!"

----------

tock..tock..

the door slightly open and yura's head appeared,"busy??"she ask.

her brother who is dreaming ,jolted and turn around,"ani..wae??"

yura chuckled,"aahhhh.....thinking about the girls,huh?"

a heavy sigh can be heard,"a-aniyo...noona! it's late and i think you should go to bed now.."he push his sister and peck her forehead before close the door.he lean on the door and sigh.

he's pov:

that girl is killing me.aish...heart,please stop beating so heart..