chapter 23

"omo! omo! omo! i can't believe it!"luna jump up and down excitedly together with sulli.

"bwoyahh~ it's just an amusement park"haejung said monotone.

"tchhh! you are so boring haejung.."sulli rolled her eyes.

haejung scoffed,"really? then,why would you ask me to join?? i'm going.."she was about to walk away but stop as krystal interrupt.

"stop arguing..palli..we're going inside!"krystal yell as she's already ahead.

they walk inside and wait for the others to come at the cafe.

"eonnie..can't we just go and play?? haejung didn't have much time..eo??"luna said to her sister,krystal.

krystal look at victoria and got a nodded from her.

she sigh,"ok..b-"before she could finish her word,the trio already run away.

"aish..where the heck is he?!"

"hey..cool down,babe.i'm here.."a voice followed with a back hug.

victoria fake a cought and look away,"yah,i'm jealous,ok.."

krystal blushed,"let's go.."

"eo?? where are you sisters??"

"they already go play..waiting for you is a waste of time."

"bwoh?!yah!"kris ruffled krystal's hair roughly.

"y-yah! my hair!"she pout,"btw,where's your dongsaeng??"

"same like yours..kajja?"kris held krystal's hand and start their date.

----------

"yah! let's ride that?!"haejung pull sulli and luna towards the large roller coaster there.

"say,who the one that's so arrogant about this park earlier. bwoyahh~ it's just an amusement park..tchh!"luna mock haejung while sulli laught.

"yah! you-oww!!"haejung groan as someone bump into him.

"i'm sorry-eo?? well..i'm not very sorry,i think.."

haejung gasp.

sulli's eyes widened.

luna..hurm..no reaction.

------

"oh,c'mon!stop with your trouble! i'm sick of it.you don't even enjoy it.."tao whined but completely ignored by sehun.

he just follow their step but his mind blown away with the trouble he had.he stare blankly at the phone but then snap out as his phone got snatched.

"hwang zitao! give my phone back!"sehun roared.

tao ran and throw it towards kai.

"what the-yah!"sehun stop.

"i've to persuade my parents for not joining them to a gathering whatsoever to hang out with you guys but you..being like this..i'm really pissed right now.."kai throw the phone back at tao,sounded really pissed.

"i think you must forget about all that damn trouble you have and enjoy now..or else they won't stop bothering you."d.o said which make sehun realised.

he look at tao and kai who is infront of them,"yah! give me back my phone and stop throwing it!!"sehun chased them.

"jongin-ah! catch!"tao throw it but it is way to far.kai caught the phone but unfortunately he bump into someone.

" yah! you-oww!!"that girl groan.

kai bow"i'm sorry-eo?? well..i'm not very sorry,i think.."he smirk.

sehun froze.

d.o still calm.

tao..dunno what to react.

"what are you doing here?"haejung ask.

"i don't know..hurm..doing paragliding i think?-oofft"

haejung kick his shin,"yah!"she roared.

"chill..ah,sehun-ah here your phone."he hand the phone to sehun making sehun snap out.

"we come here to play for sure!"kai said,"and since we're here.why not we go for a date-offt!"again,he got kick by haejung,"stop kicking me!"

haejung rolled her eyes but then a sudden ideas plopped into her mind,"you sit with me,kai.luna with d.o,sehun with sulli."she smirk.

"me?? who i'm gonna be with?"tao whine

"just ride it by yourself.you're a man,zitao"kai smirk.

"it's our turn..let's go!"luna yell.

"can i ride with you,lun-"

"no!i'm gonna ride it with d.o-shi."she push sulli beside sehun.

"i hate you guys"she muttered.

"what?"sehun ask.

sulli look to other side,not wanting to look at him.

sehun sigh,"ok,then.if you scared,hold me tight."sehun said.

"you wish!"she muttered but can be heard by sehun.

"bianh."

......

10mnt later..

"omma.."sulli whined.her hand grip tightly on sehun's hand but she realised it she quickly let go of it.

she cleared her troat,"b-bianh"

as she get out of the ride,she trip on her foot but sehun quickly catch her.

from one to another ride they went and they still stay away from sehun and sulli.they would always paired together.after exit a ghost house,sulli went to the ladies as she can't stand anymore.she really felt stuffy after those stupid ride.sehun wait for her outside of the ladies as he worried about her.as soon as she exit the ladies,he gave her his handkerchieves while she hesitantly took it.

from a far,their friends smile from ear to ear,"it's a new start for them.so,what's the next plan?"kai ask.

haejung look at her watch,"omo!bianh! i've to go somewhere before i go home."

"eo? so early?"d.o ask.

"d-deh.someone's coming to my house today.annyeong!"she quickly ran away.