chapter 20

"niel-ah!i didn't cheat on you.ok, i'm sorry if you feel that way.please forgive me!eo?babe! please..i promise i wouldn't see her again if you forgive me..eo?y-yah.niel-ah!!!"sehun look at his phone and know that the phone call ended,"aish!"

but then,his phone ring again.without looking at the caller ID,he pick it up,"babe! please..you meant alot to me! i love you damn much.she's meant nothing to me.i promised i would never see or contact her anymore.eo??"

beep..beep..

his eyes furrowed.the call ended again.he look at the call logs and saw sulli's name on the top before let out his frustration by kicking the pebble out of his way.

————————

"she's meant nothing to me.i promised i would never see or contact her-"

those hurtful words keep playing in her head.

"y-yah! miss!!"a voice called her and she felt her body being pull by someone.she can hear a honk by a car pass by.

she look up and saw a guy,a very cute guy."e-eo?"

"are you crazy?! you almost get into an accident! can't you see the red light?!"that guy yelled at her.

sulli blink trice before a drop of tears rolled down her fluffy cheeks which make that guy panic.

"y-yah! w-why are you c-crying?"he stuttered and felt everyone's stared at them and whispering,"y-yah..stop crying.people might get it wrong.."

"yah! what are you doing to her??"a guy suddenly showed up beside them.

"i-i didn't do anything."

"then,why is she crying??"

"i just save her and accidently yelled at her.i didn't meant to..and then,she..she cry"he rub his nap.

his friend heave a sigh and smack his head,"pabo! miss..erm..would you like to have a drink with us??"sulli look at them; still sobbing before nod and follow them as she feel they are no harm to her.

————————

"iego.."a guy name with puffed cheeks hand her a mug with ice chocolate before took a seat beside his friend.sulli take and slowly drink it,feeling calm.

"much better??"the guy infront of her ask.

sulli cleared her throat,"d-deh.gomapsumnida.."

he smile,"cheonma..well,i'm sorry for yelling at you.it just that..i kinda..erm."

"ahh..a-aniyo..it's nothing.it just me being a bit emotional lately,"she look down at her fingers before look up and smile warmly,"anyway,thank you because save me earlier.."

"eo?? ahh..deh.deh."he said a bit flustered.

"would you mind sharing your..well,story?? why are you crying? it make me confused."

"eo?? erm.."sulli hesitated.

"you don't have to tell us if you're not comfortable.right,min?"the guy nudget and glared at his friend for being so blunt.

"ah..d-deh.."she sip her hot chocolate when suddenly...

"CHOII SULLI!!!!!!!"a voice shout her name which make her and the guys jolted up and almost choked also caught a few attention from other customer.she turned around and saw the her friend pant really hard.

"h-haejung-ah!!!!"she beamed.

haejung run to her place and hug her.she eyed her every inch,"kwenchana??are you hurt?? did they do something to you??"

"yah..i'm ok..just,stop it.you make me embarrassed."she whispered.haejung cleared her throat and stood straight.

"well,this is my friend,haejung.haejung,this guys save me earlier-"

"save you from what?!"

"err..ac-accident?"a guy with big yet beautiful eyes interrupt.

"BWOH?! yah,you want me to be killed by eonni?"

sulli rolled her eyes,"she wouldn't do it if you didn't tell her.btw,who are you with??"

"me.." a guy approach.