chapter 9

luna,haejung and sulli were walking around the korean folk village while taking some pictures for their memories and enjoying the view when suddenly luna nudged sulli.

"what is it,luna??"sulli ask.

"that boy again,"luna point to her front,"omo! he's with his friends!"

sulli turn to her side but not haejung as she not interested to know who they talking about.sulli stunned as she saw the boy with his friends,"omo!"

"hey,girls..we meet again"someone said which attract haejung to look to her side.her eyes widened as she saw 'that' boy.

haejung's pov:

aish....such a moodcrasher!

———————

kai walk boringly.he look at his friends;sehun who is still texting with his girlfriend,d.o who is busy with his camera taking some pictures and take some note while tao,still selfie-ing.

'selfie.selfie.selfie..ughh'kai let out a heavy sigh.

abruptly,tao stop which make kai bump into him,"bwoyah--"

"kai-ah!"tao call.

"bwoh?!"

tao point to the front,"those girls"

kai look infront and stunned,seeing 'his' girl wear a hanbok,"kyeo..."

tao look at kai as he hear kai muttered something,"bworagu?"

"a-ani..chakkaman..."kai make his way to the girls and greet them.

"hey,girls.."kai smirk,"we meet again"

hearing kai's voice,haejung turn to her side and her eyes rounded which kai found it cute.

"bwoh??"luna ask;arms folded on her chest.

"chillax.."kai smile'so fierce'he thought,"i just want to say 'hi' to you guys"he said while looking at haejung.

luna squinted her eyes before give him a friendly smile,"annyeong!"she said in cute and cheerful way which make d.o,tao and kai a bit taken back at her cute side.

but then,she turn to her actual self;serious side which send kai a butterflies in his stomach,"now,stop disturbing us,please?"

the next thing he knew,sulli,haejung and luna walked away;leaving kai dumbfounded.hus friends laught at him.

"yah!you've been rejected twice...hahaha"tao laught followed by sehun and d.o.

'aish!'kai ran after them"w-wait!" he grasp haejung's wrist which a brave also wrong move for him.

haejung turn around and gasp,not believing that a boy she don't even know dare to grasp her hand.

"o..oh!b-bianh!"kai let go of her wrist and rub his neck.

"what do you want?"she ask with serious tone.

"i..err..i..just want to know you.."

haejung frown,"wae??"

"it..just because..erm..er.."kai stuttered.

luna start to feel annoyed,"you what?!"

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU !!"kai said.

haejung,sulli and luba's jaws dropping as they heard kai's confession.

haejung stared at kai with blank face while kai stared at her hoping for a good answer but his hope crashed..

"NO!kajja!"haejung replied and pull her friends along with her and go to other places.

"say....it's your 3rd time,huh??"sehun teased.

tao and d.o cannot hold their laught anymore and burst right away.

kai groan,"ughhhh!shut up!"

kai's pov:

playing hard to get,huh?? just wait and see..