chapter 13

kai lean his back on his seat and do some stretching;feeling tired.he then fold his arm on the table and put his head on it;ready to sleep but got disturb by someone.

"yah! jong-ani!kai-ah!!"that person kick his seat but got no reaction as kai ignore him.

"yah! wake up,you sleepyhead!"he smack kai's head.

kai groan and glare at him,"yah,oh sehun! do you want to die at this age?"

"whoah~ so 'scary'"he said sarcasticly as he took a sit infront of kai.

kai rolled his eyes and lay back on his table.

sehun scoffed,"ah!yah,what happen to that girl??"

that question attract kai which make him sit straight with his goofy smile.

"yahh...you seems like a perv-auch?!"sehun cringed as kai threw him a pen.

"sehun-ah! i think i really fell inlove with her"

its sent sehun shiver,"dude!seriously?! since when you're being this cheesy meesy type of person??see? i got a goosebump right here"sehun rub his arm and chuckled.

"tchh!wae?? you think just you the only person can be cheesy with niel??"he said playfully but soon regret as he saw sehun's face drop.

"wae?? fight again??"kai ask.

sehun let out a heavy sigh before crack a small smile,"ani..yah!i got to go now.i've club meeting to handle.adios!"sehun wave a bit and go somewhere.

kai sigh,"bwoyah~meeting my ass.its freaking tuesday,dude.obviously you had a fight again,oh sehun"kai murmured and pulled out his phone.

————

kai: oiiii! busy now??(^O^)

my girl: bwoh?! what do you want??

kai: whoahh...chill girl..i was wondering if you want to hang out with me??

my girl: tch!you don't have to hear my answer 'coz you sure already know what the answer is.

kai: you want! jinjja?!*^O^*

my girl: yah! since when?? i'm not going out with you either now,tomorrow or in the future.

kai:please..let's go out...jeballllll~>_<~

————

on the other side,girl crack a smile.she gaze towards others before back to her phone.

————

girl: alright..but! with one condition..

jerk: anything for you my dear~

————

girl shrugges and rolled her eyes.

————

girl: tell me who the heck is giving you my phone number.

————

kai wonder wether to tell her or not.

the girl furrowed 'late??'

————

jerk: hey,i've got to go now.i'll text you later.bye,babe!

————

haejung scoffed,"bwoyah~~"

all of her friends look at her,"wae??"krystal ask.

"this jerk. he still didn't want to tell me.."

"tell you what??"victoria cooed.

"a kindhearted person that kindly gave my phone number to him."she groan,"i'll would kindly repay for their kindness."

she gaze at her friends who is look at each other and gulp down their saliva.

she smirk.

'we're doom!'they though.

*author notes:hey guys...please kindly leave a comment.i would love to know the story line so far.wether its kind of interesting or slowly become boring.tq! :*