chapter 21

"k-kai-shii!"haejung called but got ignored by him.

"k-kai!!"haejung grab his arm,stoping him from walking.

kai jolted abit as he turn to look at the person who is grabbing his arm.

there,infront of him is haejung who is panting hard.

after catch her breath,she look up only to meet kai's cold eyes looking at her down to his arm.haejung follow his eyes and flushed red before slowly let it go.

they stood there for about 5minutes but nothing came out either from him or her mouth.

kai let out a heavy sigh and start to walk but got stopped again by haejung,"w-wait!"

------

five minute passed but nothing came out from her mouth.

haejung took a glance at kai who is playing his phone while drank her ice mocha.

"stop staring at me and spill it out.i've got things to do"kai said,eyes still on his phone which make haejung choked her drinks.

she cleared her throat and put down her mug while kai lightly throw his phone on the ciffee table before pay her full attention.

"so?"kai ask,feeling annoyed.

"erm..err..mm.."she stuttered.

"yah..kang haejung! palli!"

"b-bianhaeyo..jinjja.."she barely whispered.

"eo??"

"bianhaeyo..i didn't meant to lie to you.."

kai smirk and laught sarcasticly which make haejung annoyed.

'it's good that i apogalized to you,jerk..'she thought.

"but i really didn't lie to you tho.."she said in annoyance with her cold face.

"bwoyah??"kai furrowed as he look at change of haejung's attitude.

"bwoh?? you didn't believe it?? up to you then.." she took her back,want to leave,"i'm leaving.annyeong.."

kai scoffed,"arraso! i believe in you.."kai rolled his eyes.

haejung hide her smile and sat back on the sofa,"i know you would accept it"she said casually.

for the nth he scoffed,"i take it back then.."

haejung frown,"arraso..aish...you're no joke for me.."she said the last sentence in low voice but still can be heard by kai.

"bworagu??"his eyebrow lifted..

"n-nothing.."she chuckled dryly.

kai sip his ice cappucino,"btw,who are you with??"

"i'm with sulli,of course.."she said.

"and where is she??"he ask while looking around the cafe.

"what do you meant where is sh-shoot!" haejung quickly made her way out of the cafe,not hearing kai's calling her name.

kai slip a few bill on the table before follow haejung.

--------

after a few hours searching,they still didn't find sulli.haejung started to break into cold sweat.

"sulli-ah..where the heck are you??"she was about to cry.

suddenly,kai's phone ring.he pick it up,"deh,hyung??eo..i'm right here.wae??"

"let's hang out then.."

"erm..where are you??eo?? ok..i'll give him a call.he's somewhere else..dehhh..."

"wae?"haejung ask.

"a friend of me ask me to hang out."

"ok then.i'll search her by myself then..by-"

"where do you think you're going?? you go inside that cafe.i'll come later.i want to give a call for someone."

haejung shrugged and just go in the cafe as she felt thirsty.

"yah!eodiya?come to red spoon now..hyungs are here-eo??"

kai quickly go inside the cafe as he heard a shouting only to find haejung and sulli hug each other,'such a drama queen they are..' kai sigh and approach them.

———————

kai approach exactly when sulli ask haejung who's she with,"me.."

"eo?kai oppa!"

"annyeong!"he smile but then his eyes widened as he saw the person bear them,"eo?! hyu-"he stop as that person mouth 'shut up'.

haejung and sulli look at him with confuse look,"hyu?"

"a-ani..btw,sulli-ah.are you ok?? i heard that you fought with hi-ow?!"kai ask but haejung punch him on his stomach.well,it's a sensitive issue..

sulli face change but she try to hide it with her bitter smile.

"ermm..i think we should make a move now.it's getting late.kai-shii,i'll get going.and mr. ermm..thanks for saving my friend.annyeonghigaseyo~"haejung bow and grab sulli by her hand.she kick kai's shin before going out.

————————

"is it??"

"eo..it is.."

"aish..that pabo.."