chapter 4

titt..titt..titt..titt..

kai groan,feeling annoyed by the alarm clock.he lazily reach the clock and was about to throw it but stop as he feel a hand grasp his wrist.he frown and open his eyes slightly only to meet his brother with his goofy smile.

"what the heck,hyung?!"he groan;still lying on his bed.

"what??i'm just stoping you from throwing your clock.."he shrugged.

"the clock annoyed me that's why it deserve to be thrown."kai say with annoy tone.

"seriously?this clock are your nth clock for this 5month..if you feel annoy,why do you still buy a new alarm clock??"chen say only to hear a groan from kai.

kai sit on his bed and ruffle his hair roughly,"aish! hyung! it's freaking saturday! can't you just let me sleep peacefully?"kai sigh and pout.

"i know it's freaking saturday but your friends are here...now,up up up..."chen pull the blanket that wrapped kai's body which make him fall from his bed and run out of the room.

from outside,he can hear kai groan...again,"HYUNGGGGGGG!!!!"

---------------------------------

"where the heck are they?!"amber ask victoria,her assistance a.k.a her bestfriend.victoria shrugged and look at krystal who is trying to call her sister,luna who is also a member of photography and tourism club.

"otte?"victoria ask.

"they didn't answer their phone"krystal sigh.

"let's go.."amber said.

"eo? we're not waiting for them?"victoria ask.

"no..we'll wait for them there.let them go by themselves.."amber decided and instruct victoria and krystal to get in the bus.

the door closed and the bus start to move when suddenly there's a bang at the door which make the students also teachers inside the bus look at it and see 3 panting girls.

the bus driver was about to open the door but amber stop him,"just move,ahjushi.ignore them.."

"w-wae-"

"just go"she said strictly and the driver just listen to her.the bus drove away,leaving three girls dumbfounded.

------------------------------

"i swear that all of them saw us just now"luna said in disbelief.

"i know right! the driver want to open the door but amber eonni stop him"haejung added.

they both turn to look at sulli with raised eyebrow.sulli look at them with blur face,"bwoh?"she ask.

luna and haejung rolled their eyes,"duh~call your eonni...now!"

"ah!right!"sulli dial her sister's number and put on a loudspeaker mode.

tutt.tutt.tutt.

"bwoh!?"a fierce voice ask make them feel butterfly in their stomach.

"e-eonni....why are you leaving us?"sulli ask with her aegyo.

her sister scoffed,"you guys deserved it.who told you to go somewhere else."

"it's all your fault,luna!"sulli say.

"bwoh!? yah! the one who left her phone is not me but haejung.."

"yah! i'm not intentionally left it..besides,you the one who busy play with my cat..don't blame me 100%!"

they argued..sulli's sister at the other side of the phone sigh and take a deep breath,"SHUSHHHHH,GUYS! stop arguing and go to korean folk village now!"she said.

"b-but..how are w--"

"i don't care and i don't even care.you guys think by yourselves..by hook or by crook,i want all of you get there in time.not late even just for 1second"with that,she hung up the phone.

they look at each other for a few second and smile,"omma!"they shout together.

"your mom.."luna point at sulli

"ani..haejung's omma"

"y-yah! your mom,luna-ah!"

and they argue...again...