chapter 1

with the peaceful librabry atmosphere, chen are doing his homework and do some revision for their upcoming test when suddenly got interrupt by an annoying man,chanyeol,''yo,man!"he beamed,locking his friends' head.

"yah,yoda! can't you see what i'm doing right now??"chen said annoyingly while struggling to free himself from chanyeol.

"eating?"he joke while take a seat infront of chen and smile playfully at him.

chen rolled his eyes and continue his work earlier,ignoring his friend.this time,he put on his headphone; not wanting to be disturbed..

being a hyperactive boy since kid,chanyeol who's feeling all bored,take out his smartphone and start to play games...

"ASSA!!! I WO-"

"SHSSSS!!!!!!!"

"ah,bianhaeyo~"chanyeol bow slightly;apologised because of his loud voice and keep away his phone.

tick.tock.tick.tock."oe?hehe.."he laught evily(in low tone ofcourse) while slowly fishing his hand out to reach chen's notebook that attract him.he open and start to explore the book.

'pschh! boring! i thought it's his diary but it turn out to be his notebook which full with notes'he thought. with boring face and puffed cheeks,chanyeol flip the notebook page by page soulessly. suddenly,a paper slip out from the pages.chanyeol take a look at it and see 3 children smile happily; a boy in between 2 girls.one of the girl look humble and neat while the other one look a bit young,messy and cheerful,"kyeopta~ chen-ah!"

"bwoh??"

"who's these girls?? are they your cousins?"he ask while showing the photo to chen.

chen look at the photo and smile a bit,"ani.they're my childhood friends"

"jinjja?! whoah...they're so cute especially her"chanyeol point at the messy girl.

"ah~ her name is kang haejung.she's 5 years younger than me and she's a bit harsh yet a moodmaker between us."

chanyeols' eyes widened,"she's 17?! so young?"

chen nodded,"i know right? i get to know her throught our parents and throught haejung,i got to know this girl,lee jirin.her personalities is opposites to haejungs'.she's neat,humble and feminin.she's on the same age as kai"

chanyeol give full attention towards chen's story,"ah~where are they now??"

chen tap his chin;thinking,"if i'm not mistaken,jirin at seoul girls' high school.haejung..."he sigh"i don't know where she is."

chanyeol furrowed,"wae??"

"we lost contact because she moved when i'm on my last year of middle school.it happen suddenly and we don't even get to bid goodbye.i don't even know where she live right now" chen explain.

"awww~~so saddd~~~"chanyeol said in girly voice which send shiver to chen.

chen throw his pen at chanyeol and chuckled,"stop with your girly voice..i got a goosebump you know.."

chanyeol stick out his tounge,"don't you want to find her? know what is she doing right know? is she doing well or not??"he ask curiously

chen was about to answer but stop in the middle; think back what chanyeol said.'i do nothing to find news about her until chanyeol realised me.am i a good friend?'he though and let out a heavy sigh.

*author note:sorry if there's any grammar/spelling mistake.english are not my mother tounge and my laptop got problem with it keypad.please leave a comment.i don't care if the comment is bad or good 'coz i would try my best to make a good one on the next chapter.kamsahamnida~