chapter 3

jirin humming a classical song while cleaning the kitchen when suddely her mom approach her in the kitchen,"someone seem to be happy today?"mrs. lee teased.

"oh!omma!"she beamed,"have a seat..let me clean these first"she pull the chair for her mom to seat before quickly finish her cleaning thing.

"what are you doing?smell good~"

"ah!i'm trying a new recipe but i don't know if it taste good.want some?"

"i would love to,sweetheart"her mom give a heartwarming smile at jirin who is now put a slice of cake on the plate together with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream before give it to her mom.

"otte?"she ask mrs. lee as her mom took a bite of it.

"hm.."she nodded approvingly,"indeed,my daugther.."she chuckle.

they're having a mother and daughter while having a hi-tea in their kitchen when suddenly the doorbell ring.

"i'll go and get it.you stay.."jirin said and make her way to the front door.she open the door only to revieled a woman that look like her mom age smile warmly at her.

"ah,annyeonghaseyo~"she bow politely.

"deh..annyeonghaseyo..are you perhaps, lee jirin?"she ask.

"ah..deh..duguseyo--"

"oh,eonni!! long time no see...pleas,come in.."her mom interrupt,"aish,this kid.."she glared at jirin who is grinning sheepishly.

jirin serve the cake she make earlier and pour a cup of tea for the guest before take a seat beside her mom.

"omo! she's grown up already..so pretty.."that guest praised her.

mrs. lee chuckle,"deh..ah,jirin-ah.do you still remember mrs. kim?"her mom ask jirin.

her eyebrow furrowed;trying hard to remember but nothing appeared in her mind..

"aish this kid! she's jongdae's omma!"her mom flickered her forehead.

she cringed,"ah!jinjja?! omo! bianhaeyo,eommonim..i didn't mean to..i"

mrs. kim chuckle,"aigoo~kwenchana..aigoo~so pretty.."

"ah,aniyo~"she denied,"ah! how chen oppa doing?is he alright? he's on his second year of college right?"

"eo?how you know?you like him eh?"her mom tease make her blush.

mrs. kim chuckle at th sight of mother and daughter relationship infront of her.she feel a bit jelouse and a desire to have a daughter build in her since she only have 2 sons.luckily,her oldest son is corky type person compared to her second son.

"he's doing good and yeah,he's on his second year of college.he's really busy with his assignment until he have no time to accompanied me to visit his friend today"

"ahh~it's normal for a college student like him"jirin said;trying to hide her disappointment.

"jirin sweetheart.."

"dh,eommonim?"

"do you keep in touch with haejung? it's been a long time since i met her. i really missed her,you know.."

"eo??a-ani..we lost contact after they move away..bianhae~"she apologize.actually,she feel a bit jealous with the love that mrs. kim give towards haejung.'aish~silly jirin..ofcourse she love haejung more than you.it because she know her longer than she know you..stop being silly'she scold herself mentally.

the eldest talk and talk;exchanging thir stories while jirin just seat there listening to what they said..