chapter 15

"jongdae!!!" mrs. kim called him from downstair but got no respond.she started to feel frustrated,"KIM.JONG.DAE!!!you better get down right now!!"she shout again which make chen a bit shock as he concentrating watching anime.he quickly go downstair and met his mom at the kitchen door;holding a tray of teaport and cups.

"d-deh,omma??something wrong"

"iego!"she hand him the tray,"take this to the living room."

chen confused,"eo??we just ate dinner just now.wae-"

"not for us but our guests.go now.."

"dugu-"

"go see it yourself.i want to prepared the foods"with that,she go in the kitchen;leaving chen dumbfounded.

chen sigh and go to the living room only to be greeted by a middle-age woman.he pull a smile and bow his head slightly before put the tray on the coffee table.

"jongdae-ah,how are you??"she ask with a smile.

chen look at her with confuse face;wonder how she know his name,"ah.d-deh..i-i'm fine..."he smile.

that woman chuckled,feel a bit funny when she look at the confuse chen,"didn't recognise me??"

chen tilted his head abit,trying to remember but then snap,"oh!!!iemmo!!"he beam,"annyeonghaseyo,iemmo!"he bow again.

mrs. lee laught,"aigoo~"

chen smile sheepishly and start to pour some tea for her,"are you coming alone??"he ask.

"ani..i'm coming with jirin-eo? jirin-ah! come here.help jongdae to pour the drink."mrs. lee said as she saw her daughter come in the living room.

"a-ani.kwenchana..."chen chuckled,not letting the guest pour the drink.

"no,jongdae.give that to jirin and let her pour it.she's a girl and it's one of her duty"mrs. lee said.

jirin kneeled beside chen and hesitatedly trying to take the teaport from chen but chen pull it back,"ani,jirin-ah—"

jirin feel like she had heard it before but shrugged it and pull back the teaport,"ani.oppa!give that to me—"she stop as they look at each other.

they look at each other;felt like they've seen each other before but they didn't remember anything.

few seconds later,jirin broke the eyecontact and pull the teaport but chen not letting it go.,"give me.let me pour it-"chen let the teaport go and accidently spilt it on her dress.

"eo!b-bianh!"chen said in panic.

"a-ani!kwenchana..for real..."

they kept quiet.it's happened before.they snap and look at each other;eyes widened.

"coffee guy!"

"unfortuned girl!"they chorused.

"bwoh?? oppa!what you just called me?!"her eyes widened.chen rub his nap and grin,"err..bianh!"

mrs. lee who is watching them laught 'aigoo this kids..so cute'she thought.

"omo.kim jong dae!what have you done to jirin's dress??"mrs. kim said as she entered the living room.

chen look at his mom and grin sheepishly'uh-oh! '

—————————

"aigoo...you're so lucky to have her as you daughter.how i wish to have a daughter"mrs. kim praised her friend.they are talking,share stories together with their children.jirin smile shyly.

mrs. lee look at her daughter slightly before look at mrs. kim,"aigoo...you'll have one once your sons get married."

"ahh..you're right! jongdae-ah!when will you get married??"she said.

chen's face turn crimson red,"omma! i'm still studying.."

"OMMA!~~~I'M HOMEE~~~"he sang,feeling happy.

"omma!omma! remember about the girl-eo?!"kai stop as he saw the guests.he bow slightly,"annyeonghaseyo.."

"omma,why not you let jongin first.i think he already had a girlfriend."

"yeah..i think you're right"his mom said while the others laught which make kai look at them with confused face'bwoyah?? '