chapter 6

relieving his stress with watching gagconcert make him feel thirsty because of laughing to much.as the show finished,chen go to the kitchen to get a glass of water only to find his mom who is baking for them.being a naughty son he is,he quietly go to mrs. kim and back hug her which make her abit surprise.

"aigoo~this kid...."mrs. kim hit his son head lightly.chen chuckled,"what are you doing??"he asked.

"pavlova.."

chen nodded then he go towards a refrigerator and pour himself juice before take a seat at the tabletock.

his mind flew away;think about something.a long silent make mrs. kim bored so she break the silent ,"jong dae-ah.."

"oh??dae,omma?"

"have you see jirin??"

"dugu......ah!rinie?? nope...wae??"chen ask.

"ani..remember when i ask you to accompanied me to my friend's house the other day?"

"dae..."

"i was meeting her...she's so pretty now as she grown up.it's a pity that you can't come.."

........

'eo??no reaction??'she tought,"jongdae?"she turn around only to find that no one at the tabletock accept a empty glass..

suddenly..

"omma!!! i'm hanging with baek and others..maybe i'll coming home late..bye!!!!"chen shout from the frontdoor.

"aigoo~~ this kid just like a biscuits"she chuckled and continue baking...

———————————

chen's pov:

"jong dae-ah.."mom calling me which make me abit surprise.

"oh??dae,omma?"

"have you see jirin??"she ask.i furrowed,"dugu.."i stop for awhile;remembering something,"ah!rinie?? nope...wae??"i ask.at that moment,my phone beep.i see baekhyun's name on it and touch the screen to open the massege.

bacon_eyeliner:yo man! wanna hang out?

funkychensing:what's the programme?

bacon_eyeliner:movie!!! i,frekenstein...

"ani..remember when i ask you to accompanied me to my friend's house the other day?"

"dae..."

"i was meeting her—"

again,i look at my phone.

funkychensing:hell yeah! when are you picking me up??

bacon_eyeliner:now! now! we're almost there

'aish! those freaking guys...always make me rushing'i jump off of the tabletock;leaving an empty glass on it and quickly go upstair and change my clothes.about 5minutes later,i rush down and put on my shoes.

"omma!!! i'm hanging with baek and others..maybe i'll coming home late..bye!!!!"i shout from the frontdoor before going out only to find baekhyun and others with their goofy smiled plastered on their face,"jerks" i murmured..