chapter ten || vomir

Dallon's POV//

tw// eating disorders, self harm, and self degrading comments! love you all

The show wasn't bad. I have been working harder on my bass skills becuase I am tired f being the weakest member of the band. I just want to be perfect. Even after all the excitement of the crowd, the singing, and just the rush of the music, I can't get rid of the disgusting feeling of junk food sitting my stomach. I have seen something online before that was a quicker solution to this problem. If I stuck my finger down my throat and triggered my gag reflex, I could make myself puke up what I just ate.

I enter the bathroom once the rest of the band leave for the bus. I roll up my sleeves and crouch down onto my knees, leaning over the toilet. I stick my pointer finger down my throat until I begin to feel the vomit rising up. It burns but it's worth it if it means that I'll be skinny. After I'm done puking, I brush my teeth and pop a mint into my mouth to prevent anyone from smelling it. I turn the lights off and leave the bathroom to head to the bus.

Brendon's POV//

Dallon took a while to get to the bus and I immediately began to worry. After ten or so minutes of waiting for him, I decided to get up and find him. As soon as I get up, Dallon walks in nervously. I just know he's done something to himself. I walk up to him and look into his eyes. They are puffy like he's been crying.

"Dallon, let's go to my room." I say while holding his hand and guising him into the room past the bunks.

"What's up?" He says, avoiding eye contact as he sits on my bed.

"What did you do to yourself?"

"I didn't do anything, Brendon. Stop stressing so much about me." He lies.

"Dallon," I sigh. "Show me your arms."

"I didn't cut my arms." he says, looking me in the eyes.

He doesn't look like he's lying but I need to see his arms. I need to know if he's getting any better. He rolls his sleeves up and shows them to me. I look them over and am shocked to see that he hasn't added any. I just know that he's done something.

"Told you." He says, irritated.

"I'm sorry, baby. I just keep worrying that you are hurting and hiding it from me. I just really love you."

"I love you too," he says, kissing me on the cheek, "Just try to trust me a bit."

"Hey, Dal?"

"Yeah, Bren?" he looks up.

"Be mine please. I want all of you."

"I thought I already was?" He laughs.

"Yes, but officially!" I say.

"Is this your way of asking me to officially be your boyfriend?"

"Um I guess." I mumble out nervously.

"Of course." He says, planting a small kiss on my forehead.

Dallon's POV//

Now that I'm Brendon's official boyfriend, I need to make sure I look good. This new diet is going to have to last a lot longer. I decide to sleep in Brendon's room that night since he did ask me to be his boyfriend now. He enjoyed being the big spoon which I guess did make since in our relationship. He was definitely the more dominant and outgoing one even though I'm the physically larger one. I curled myself up and snuggled in closer to Brendon.

I woke up the next morning alone in the bed. We actually had a free day since the ride to Las Vegas only took around five hours. This meant that I could either spend the whole day by myself or being dragged place to place with Brendon. My day would most likely be option number two.