chapter eleven ||

Brendon's POV//

The Eiffel Tower lookalike was beautiful with Dallon. It was our first stop and it was now time for us to get some food. I did some research and found out that 'The Phoenix' is the best gay bar in Vegas. I figured it would be a fun thing for Dallon and I to do and get comfortable with ourselves.

I grabbed his hand after going down the long elevator ride once again. We walked together, hand in hand, all the way there. I turned to Dallon and gave him ok be quick kiss before tapping his chin to look at me.

"Dallon James Weekes, I present to you... The Phoenix." I said, smiling. "The best gay bar in all of Vegas."

"Oh, wow." He said, nervously.

"C'mon, it will be fun!" I say, dragging him in behind me.

"Okay, Bren." He followed me inside as I sat down at the bar.

A man in his mid 20's wearing a low cut black t shift walked up to us. He had his makeup done complete with glitter highlight lining his cheekbones. I gave him a short smile.

"What can I get you to drink?" The man, named Kyle asked.

"We'll just have two martinis." I say pointing to Dallon.

"Alright, no problem." The bartender says.

Not more than a minute later, he came back with our drinks and a small piece of paper. I opened up the paper to read a note saying 'call me xxx-xxx-xxxx' (a/n I didn't wanna put a phone number in here.)

I ignored the note and tossed it on the ground once he walked away. Dallon looked at me and gave me a kind of sad smile. I pulled him up and guided him to the dance floor.

"Brendon, I don't wanna dance."

"Babe, trust me." I smile and grab both of his hands as we dance to the music.

The music being played was nothing special. It was typical gay bar music and consisted of Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga, all the stereotypes. Despite this, it was still fun. Dallon left to go to the restroom so I sat on the side on a stool.

"All alone now?" The bartender asked, now out of his uniform, and walking over to me.

"Oh my boyfriend just left for the restroom. He'll be back." I say, glancing at the bathroom.

"Shame, I was really looking for a dance partner."

"Ah well I'm just going to wait for my boyfrie-"

"Come on! One dance with me, that's it."

"Fine, but only while Dallon is in the restroom."

I gave in and started to dance with him. I didn't enjoy it but I was getting annoyed by him. I made sure not to get close with him. The song sped up and I spun him around for fun. As the song died down, he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and before I realized it, Dallon was watching. I saw him turn around and leave the club. I ran after him and grabbed his shoulder so he would face me. His eyes were watering.

"Baby I'm so sorry," I started, "He kept bothering me to dance with him."

"It's fine, I'm not any fun so I get wh-" he started.

"No, Dal. It's not okay." I looked him in the eyes. "I didn't think he would care that much but I shouldn't have even danced with him."

"It's okay, Brendon." he said quietly.

"No, I love you so much." I pulled him in for a hug.

I shouldn't have danced with him. I know it may not seem like a lot but it was. Dallon was just getting comfortable with himself and I wasn't patient enough to be with him. I love him so much and I shouldn't have even acknowledged that bartender.

"It's okay, can we just go to the hotel?" He said, looking at me.

"Okay baby, forgive me?"

"always." he said, looking away.

Dallon's POV//

tw// basically every Dallon POV is a trigger warning. be safe :)

I uderstood why he would dance with about her guy. He looked like he was straight from a shoot with Abercrombie and Fitch. It's my fault that I'm too nervous to dance in front of people. I just needed to get skinnier and look better for Brendon. I completely forgave him because it honestly wasn't his fault.

"Hey, Dal we're here." Brendon said as we got out of the cab taking us to our hotel.

We held each others' hands as we walked upstairs into the hotel. We were sharing a room again. After taking the elevator up 11 levels, we arrived on our floor. Our room had one king size bed, a couch area, and a mini kitchen.

As soon as we got in, Brendon fell asleep on the couch. It was only 10 but I guess he was tired from all the walking. I tucked him in and decided to get ready for bed. Even though I didn't eat much, I had to get rid of what was in my stomach.

I walked over to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I got down on my knees and moved my body over the toilet. I stuck my index and middle finger down my throat until I triggered my gag reflex. I stopped after a few minutes.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked skinnier but I was still fat. My ribs were only poking out a little bit and my stomach didn't look any better. I stepped onto the scale and waited for my weight to pop up. I was now 143 pounds and my BMI was 17.9 since I'm 6'3. If I just get to 130 I'll reach my goal.

I cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth before walking back to Brendon in the bed. I was feeling a bit more confident so I decided to take my shirt off when I slept that night. Brendon groggily turned to me and smiled.

"You look good, Dal." He said to me, acknowledging that I was shirtless.

"Thanks, but let's get some sleep." I said, pulling the covers over me and cuddling into Brendon. "Last show tomorrow!"

"Mhmm..." Brendon mumbled, dozing off.

a/n: sorry for the shitty chapter :( I have plans for the next few so I'm happy to wrap up the tour chapters! thank you for reading!