Part 21

Anti pushed off the wall to walk closer to Dark.  Jack turned his eyes on Anti softly pleading out to him.  "Anti... Please"?  Anti took in Jack's face for just a moment.  Jack looked dirty and ruffled up.  Anti guessed he fell and kept struggling to get away.  Without any care for him, Anti turned his gaze back to Dark.  Dark reached out for his neck, pulling him closer into a lust driven kiss.  Anti could hear Jack groan softly, before he received a soft kick to the thigh.  When Anti jerked away from Dark's kiss, he instinctively reached out to touch Jack's body.  Zapping him with a few volts in warning!  Jack's head jerked back, screaming so loudly that the basement rang with his voice.  Lowering his hand, Anti looked back at Dark tentatively.  What did Dark think of this outburst?  Dark was just watching him with a smug smile, then leaned in to tell him against his ear.  "I thought Jack was my target"?  Anti grumbled out softly.  "He is. He just kicked me".  Dark gently pushed Anti away from Jack, telling him casually.  "Did he now? Then I'll deal with this". 

Dark stepped in front of Jack, slipping his hand inside Jack's ripped shirt and around his waist.  Anti clenched his jaw as Dark yanked Jack up against his body.  Dark was his... What if Dark liked Jack better?  Anti could feel himself starting to spark and Dark grabbed Jack's jaw, whispering close to his lips.  "Jealous, Jack? You wanna taste the dark side"?  Anti rolled his eyes and started rocking in place in order to stay put.  Every part of him wanted to knock Dark away and fry Jack!  This wasn't fair!  Dark brushed his lips teasingly against Jack's... and Anti licked his own lips instinctively.  He could feel Dark... but he couldn't taste or touch him... and that was mentally painful.  Jack tried to pull his jaw from Dark's grip, but Dark only leaned in more.  Anti swallowed hard, watching Dark keep those predatory eyes locked on Jack's throat.  When Dark forced Jack to tilt his head back, Dark slowly leaned in.  Anti caught his breath.  He could feel Dark's breath against his own throat... giving him goosebumps down his arms.  Then the second Dark pressed his lips to Jack's throat... two things happened in unison. 

Jack let out a sharp reluctant moan and Anti fell back against the wall with a loud 'bang' as he moaned softly.  Dark carefully pulled his head back away from Jack to observe Anti.  Anti couldn't control the light sparks rippling off his skin.  He just felt so weird... Like he wasn't just feeling his own pleasure... but Jack's too.  Dark curiously slid his hand down from Jack's waist to the back of his thigh, pulling his hips VERY close.  Jack clenched his jaw trying to muffle his groan.  While Anti's head fell forward, shrouding his face behind green bangs as he let out a sharp loud moan.  Dark grinned as realization struck him.  Tilting his head back in, Dark brushed his lips up along Jack's pale throat, asking Jack smugly.  "Tell me, Jack... Am I turning you on? Or is Anti's pleasure seeping into your soul? Cause someone feels hard".  Anti took a sharp breath, his head jerking up as he told Dark huskily.  "Dark... Stop. I can feel him...".  Dark just shot him a merciless smirk, before pulling Jack's head down to bite the tip of his ear. 

Jack let out a sharp whine of pain, but Anti's volume overpowered him.  Anti jerked his head to the side and let out a high pitched moan that made Chicanery whine upstairs!  Dark chuckled, releasing Jack's ear to trace the curves inside Jack's ear with his tongue.  Anti knocked his head against the wall, covering it in a wave of green sparks.  He couldn't take this... Jack's pleasure was mixing with his and driving him crazy!  Jack was better at muffling it, purely because Anti was drowning his voice out.  Anti slid down the wall to sit on the floor... when he felt a generator surge to life!  Mark wasn't coming for Jack?  He was working on the generators!  Focusing really hard on the generator, Anti let himself disappear into a ripple of sparks.  Following the energy through the ground to the generator.  Then reappearing before the generator.  As Anti felt himself come together, he spotted Mark jumping through a window a few feet away.  Slamming a hand on the generator, Anti drained the power from it until went silent again.  One of the few ways Anti had rigged the game in his favor. 

Dashing after Mark, Anti let out an electrical wave across the ground.  The wave just barely reached Mark's foot, causing him to stumble to the ground in pain.  Mark was still holding his injured side as he rolled onto his back, snapping back up at Anti.  "Anti, you're not playing fair! I worked hard on that generator! How am I suppose to do five if you pull that crap"!  Anti stood over Mark... He wanted to say something back... wanted to hurt him... but his body was pulsing with something much different.  Stepping over Mark, Anti dropped to his knees to straddle Mark's waist.  Mark nervously tried to wiggle out from under him, as he asked hesitantly.  "What are you doing"?  Anti didn't bother answering.  Anti just grabbed Mark's wrists, pinning them down as he leaned down over him.  Mark jerked in surprise as Anti pressed his lips to his.  Aggressively kissing him with a ravenous hunger.  When Mark managed to jerk his head away from the kiss, Anti merely adjusted to nip at his throat.

Mark yelled loudly and began to thrash around as Anti's teeth started to piece skin.  Anti's vison kept fading in and out.  Dark had worked him up so much that holding back was not an option!  He needed release and he was going to get it... even at Dark's expense!  Anti felt Dark's tongue run down his chest to his stomach.  Causing Anti to jerk his head up from Mark's neck to moan aloud.  Mark snuck a quick glance up at him asking curiously.  "Anti...? What has Dark done to you"?  Anti turned cold eyes on Mark, but he wasn't really looking at Mark, he was looking through Mark's eyes and only seeing Darkiplier.  Whether Dark could hear him or not, it didn't matter.  Anti just simply answered saying loudly.  "I'm the only one you have, Dark... I'm the one who's always by your side. Now let's get rib of these traitors! Come on, let's be happy! Let's be so very happy together"!  Anti didn't expect an answer, but from the shadows all around him... he heard Dark's deep voice whisper out menacingly.  "Together forever".  To Be Continued...