Chapter 24

Hey guys! So I'm going back to the vampire diaries. I'm going from the episode where Jesse dies and Damon gets captured. I know it skips quite far ahead but it's just easier to start from here.

Chapter 24

Ariana's POV

Light began to drift into my eyes. I looked around and I was in a car. Then I saw my dad in the front and I remembered everything that had happened. My dad snapped my neck. I tried to get up but I felt something burn my wrist. Vervain rope! My dad, my own dad tied me up!
"Dad! Let me go. Please." Tears began to form in my eyes. But he didn't reply.
"I love him dad. That will never change. You take me away. You try and force me to forget him. But I won't because I love him."
" This is for you own good Ariana." Was all he said. Tears streamed down my face. I can't believe he would do this to me.
"Your the worst father ever, and know this, I will never forgive for this. " I sobbed out. I cried quietly in the back. How was Nick going to react? Was he just going o forget me? No he wouldn't. He wouldn't... He wouldn't.... Would he?

~~~

Klaus' POV

I walked through the front door after burning the body from earlier. I walked up the stairs and towards Arias room. God, I really have fallen for her. I opened her door and walked in, expecting to see Aria. But she wasn't there. That's odd, I thought. I walked along the corridor and into Rebekah's room ,where she was sitting on her bed, deep in thought.
"Where's Aria?" I asked her. She looked at me, but she didn't reply.
"WHERE IS SHE REBEKAH?!" I shouted at her.
"Nick... She's gone. Damon took her home." She told me. She left. No she wouldn't just leave without saying goodbye. She wouldn't... She wouldn't .... Would she?
"She wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. She wouldn't..." I mumbled.
"She didn't leave by choice Nick. Damon took her. He thought that you would hurt her in one way or another, and Nick he's right. She needed to go, because you enemies or you would of hurt her." Rebekah replied back standing up and looking him in the eyes.
" I wouldn't of hurt her Rebekah, and I never would of let anyone else hurt her!" I shouted back.
"You don't care for anyone Nick! You don't have a heart to! And you've made that pretty clear to me, to Elijah, to everyone!" She shouted back at me.
"I LOVE HER. There you go the famous Nicklaus admitted he loves someone." I shouted at her. She looked at me shocked. I was about to walked out of the room when I said.
"You see now don't you. Everyone I care about always gets taken away." And with that I left. Part of what Rebekah said though, was true. Someone would hurt her because I cared about her and I can't let that happen.

~~~

Ariana's POV

We arrived at the house. I could she the all too familiar door. The car stopped and my dad opened the door.
"Your gonna undo me now?"I asked him. He eyed me for any tricks.
"I'm not gonna go anywhere don't worry." I told him as he nodded and cut the rope with a pair of scissors. Then I got up and stormed into the house. I walked to the alcohol cupboard and grabbed the bottle of whiskey and began to drink in.
" you'll realise one day, that what I did was right." My dad said as he brought my bags in. I walked up to him and said.
"Rot in hell." Then I walked up the stairs with my whiskey bottle and into my room. I sat down on my bed and drunk the rest of the whiskey. I looked at the bottle and then I screamed and through it at the wall. Tears poured out of my eyes as I collapsed to the floor, and I just lay there , crying.

~~~
Damons POV

I heard her scream and cry, but I thought best to leave her. What have I done? I mean it was the right thing to do but she's never going to forgive me. It was 9 in the morning and I was exhausted. I had driven all night to get back. I was about to go and sleep when my phone rang. It was Elena. So I picked up.