Chapted 18

I just want to mention that I'm not really following 'The Originals' story line. I'm just saying that Klaus and Marcel are forming an alliance and that they still don't fully trust each other, and klaus and Elijah and Rebekah hasn't Moved into there original house. Also they all know about Davina and Davina has moved into the house with Marcel. Oh and I don't own any of 'The Originals'
*
*
*

Chapter 18

Ariana's POV

After Elijah and Beka left I walked over to Nick and sat on his lap.
"So are you going to teach me then?" I teased him brushing my lips against his.
"Mmm I guess I have to." He said before picking me up and carrying me bridal style to the 'gym' area I had been in earlier.
"Nick, put me down." I giggled as we entered the room.
"As you command." He said. Oh crap, I know that line anywhere!But before I could react he dropped me.
"Not funny Nick. Not funny." I moaned as I got up and pushed him slightly.
"It was funny for me." He said before rushing towards me.
"So I'm gonna teach you how to kick someone's arse." He said only inches away from me.
"Oh really." I teased, when he grabbed me by the neck and pushed me against the wall.
"First lesson. Never trust your enemies." He told me but I just laughed and pushed him away and against the opposite wall.
"Let them believe you trust them before attacking." I told him as he replied.
"Took that out of my book did you now." Then, before i could react, pushed my onto the table and leant over me.
"Use all body weight and strength against them." He said.
"Good tip" I tried to pull away from his grasp but it was hard. He just laughed as I stuck my tongue out at him. Then when he was about to let go I pushed him to the ground and sat on top of him.
"Don't let go next time." I mentioned as he sat up with me still on him wrapping his arms around me.
"What came next last time. Oh yeah this." He said before leaning in and kissing me. We kissed more passionately as I felt me cheeks go red. God he always makes me blush. His hand touch my shoulder as he sent butterfly's through my stomach.
"I still make you blush." He said.
"Oh shut up." I stated as I kissed him and pushed him towards the floor kissing him more passionately. Then I heard footsteps and I knew that someone would walk through this doors any second, so I quickly got of Nick and stood to the side of him. Then Beka walked in.
"Hey guys. Nick what are you doing on the floor?" Beka asked him. He stood up quickly but calmly and said.
"Let her take a hit. She's not bad." He told Beka as they both looked at me.
"Oh yeah you totally let me take a hit. Just keep telling yourself that" I teased him as I laughed. He just glared at me. Then Beka let out a laugh before saying.
"Well then. I'm going shopping. Left Elijah with Marcel. You might want to join him Nick."she looked at Nick quickly and he was gone. What was that all about?
"Aria come shopping with me. It looks like you need a break." She told me as she dragged me out of the 'gym' and headed out out the doors towards her car.
"Wow. You have a Ferrari California. Unfair!" I said as she smirked and got in the car. I then got in next to her.
"So where are we going?" I asked her.
"Well in the city side of New Orleans there's a shopping mall." She said. City side? Oh yeah they live in the French quarter area not the modern bit. Then Beka started driving and we headed for the mall.

~~~

Nick's POV

I rushed to Elijah. I wondered what had happened? Why did Rebekah say I needed to go? Well I knew that's what she meant. When I arrived I saw Elijah and Marcel and in the corner I could see Davina. She looked scared, and in pain.
"What's going on?" I said as I walked through the doors and into the living room. I stood beside Elijah as Marcel tried to get Davina to calm down.
"Nicklaus, nice of you to join us. Davina here, saw something, something powerful." He told me. Something powerful? What could be more powerful then me?
"Hey Davina what did you see? Are you alright?" He asked. Davina whimpered and and tears began to form out of her eyes.
"Davina what's wrong?" Marcel tried again to make her talk. I stayed silent. Elijah and Marcel were better in these situations. Elijah walked forward and looked at Davina.
"Davina can you hear me? You need to tell me what's wrong." Elijah tried to get we to talk but failed. Then suddenly she screamed and whispered.
"Ariana...." Then she blacked out and collapsed to the floor.

~~~

Davina's POV

The pain. It hurt so much. Tears weld up in my eyes. What was going on? I could hear faint voice which were getting fainter and fainter. I felt myself drifting away. No, no, stay conscious. I screamed as the pain hit me again, but his time harder. Then words flashed in my mind.
"Ariana...." I whispered before everything went black.

I woke up everything was black. Then a light flashed to the right of me. I turned to look at it. It was a baby being born. But there were symbols next to the image. I'd seen them before. The top one was father, then it went vampire and then Mother, then witch. A baby born from a mother who's a witch and a father who's a vampire, that's impossible. But before I could dwell on it another image flash to my left. It was the baby that had been in the other picture but now she was 12 and living a normal human life. There were symbols by this one too. New, I read and then moved to the next, blood, type ,created. What does that mean. She's a complete new race. But then another image flashed out in front of me. She was 18 know had dark black hair, blue eyes but she was a vampire know . She was in her bed with her mother next to her in tears. I read the symbols beside it vampire , without, blood. What the hell does that mean? Why am I seeing this? But then a symbol appeared behind me. Hybrid. Then before I could even think about it white light shone in from the ceiling and I could feel myself slipping back into consciousness. Then light poured into my eyes and I saw the faces of Marcel, Elijah and Klaus in front of me.

*
*
*
*
*
What do you think is up with Ariana? An you put together what Davina has seen? Will she tell the truth to all of them or lie? So many questions. Vote and comment pls and I will update soon.