--Part 2--

"H3Y L47UL4!"

Mituna sped towards Latula, your hand in his gloved grip. He was pretty determined to introduce you to his friend Latula.

The two of you spent a while under that tree just talking about human and troll things. You found out Mituna had a forked tongue. He mentioned that he had two of everything, he seemed too innocent to realize what he had implied.

You of course had been dying to ask him what was up with his horns and why he had yellow tears. He explained a thing called a hemospectrum, which was like troll classes. His blood colour was yellow, which was why his tears were.

"Tun4, wh4t's up?"

"7H15 15 (Y/N)," You waved from beside Mituna. "1 JU57 M37 H3R."

"4w3som3, 1t's n1c3 to m33t you," Latula stuck out her red gloved fist for a fist bump which you gladly took. "You 4lr34dy s33m pr3tty r4d1c4l!"

The three of you walked up to the group of trolls that Latula and Mituna seemed to know pretty well. Latula placed her skateboard in the hands of a troll with strange long braids. She was talking to another troll beside her, one with a blue dress and white glasses.

Mituna walked down the line of trolls that were sitting on one of the concrete seats of the skate park. You quickly turned around and followed behind him. Latula was now talking to the troll with braids.

One troll looked you up and down when you passed him. He smirked when you noticed him.

Mituna stopped in front of a troll with clown like makeup on. He had messy hair and sewn lips. At first he scared you. When Mituna noticed he seemed pretty confused. He placed his hand on your back, comforting you as well as he could.

"D0N'7 W0RRY, 1'75 0NLY KURL0Z."

Kurloz began to sign to you. You looked over at Mituna slightly confused.

"H3 S41D S0RRY F0R SC4R1NG Y0U."

"Oh, It's okay." You smiled at Kurloz.

The girl beside him began to sign rapidly to Mituna. She resembled a cat in some strange way...

"0H, (Y/N), TH15 15 MEUL1N," Meulin smiled at you. "5H3'5 D34F."

"5H3 541D H1."

You waved to Meulin before Mituna rushed you off to meet the other trolls. He stopped again in front of a troll with a red turtleneck on.

"7H15 15 K4NKR1."

Kankri looked up from a book titled 'The art of triggers.'

"Hell9 there, I am assuming y9u are a friend 9f Mituna?"

You nodded and smiled at Kankri.

"It's nice t9 meet y9u," Kankri offered you his hand. "#physicalc9ntact #greeting."

You shook Kankri's hand. He seemed pretty content. Mituna grabbed your other hand and began to pull you further down the line of trolls. You smiled at Kankri as Mituna pulled you away excitedly.

Several introductions later...

Mituna stared down at his skateboard. He looked over at you worriedly. You gave him a thumbs up from the bench you were sitting on. Mituna looked back at his skateboard and took a deep breath. He put his right foot on the board. He could feel it moving underneath his foot. It felt like time was moving so slowly.

A few moments past of Mituna just staring at his friends. Latula cheered from the side of the park. Mituna used his left foot to move his skateboard. He wobbled a bit, cursing quietly to himself before he began to speed off without trouble.

He laughed adorably as he skated away.

You and Latula had been helping him for at least a good hour before now. It felt amazing to see Mituna so happy.

You smiled to yourself.

Porrim turned to you.

"So+ I see yo+u've taken a liking to+ Mituna huh?"

"I guess you could say that."

Porrim laughed and crossed her arms over her chest. It was only now that you noticed the black tattoos on her arms.

"Hey Porrim," Porrim took her gaze off of the skating Mituna. "What are those?"

Porrim looked down at her shoes for a moment. She soon noticed you weren't talking about them.

"The tatto+o+s?"

"Yeah." you noticed their swirling pattern.

"Well they're suppo+sed to mean-"

"TUN4!"

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey there! I'm super sorry I haven't posted a new chapter in a while ;-;
I have been working on this for a while and it just never seemed complete.
I hope it didn't totally suck 😂
See you next chapter!