--Part 7--

Yesterday Mituna asked you out on a date, and today the two of you were walking in a park together, talking about everything you possibly could. You weren't quite sure what to wear, so you put on a nice pair of jeans that you've had for a while and a shirt that looked at least semi fancy. You threw on a pair of mismatched socks, not caring much for them as you slipped a pair of boots on over them. 

The both of you had absolutely no idea what you were doing. Mituna took you to the skate park and skated with you for a while before he decided to take things somewhere else. He tried his hardest to remember what Meulin told him to do. 

Mituna walked over to a patch of flowers and sat down, patting the spot beside him. You gladly sat beside him and watched as he began to pick flowers. He giggled to himself and began to make what was clearly a flower chain of sorts. 

It was hotter outside than usual today, and you decided to risk it and wear a short sleeved top. You really hoped that you'd tan rather than burning, but your skin seemed to have other ideas. You could feel how itchy and sore it was getting already. You would tell Mituna, but you didn't want this to end, and most importantly, you didn't want to have to explain what a sunburn was to Mituna. After all, trolls seem to be lucky when it comes to things like that. You smiled at the adorable dandelion. Yeah, you already had a nickname for him. 

Speaking of dandelions, you looked down beside you and noticed them growing around you. Soon enough you were picking flowers of your own and making him a flower crown. You pulled parts of the stem apart and pushed another flower through. You felt the hot sun disappear for a moment, and when you looked up, you noticed Mituna leaning over you and placing the flower crown he had made onto your head. You smiled up at him and giggled a little as you finished making his and placed it on his head. 

"0H, Y0U M4D3 0N3 700." 

"Yeah, now we can be king and queen."

Mituna seemed happy with that. His gaze soon moved to the nasty sunburn coating your back. He winced a little and ran his fingers over it, but instantly stopped when he heard you hiss in pain.

"WH475 7H15?" Mituna's voice wavered, he sounded so worried. "4R3 Y0U 0K4Y?"

"Don't worry Tuna, It's just a sunburn."

"WH475 4 5UN 8URN?"

Looks like you weren't going to get out of explaining it to him. You spun around to face him as he sank further into the plush green grass. 

"It's something that happens to humans when they spend too much time in the sun," You smiled at him. "Some people are lucky and don't get sun burnt as easily." 

"0H," Mituna noticed the sunburn was affecting your cheeks too. "D035 17 HUR7?" 

"Yeah.. Sort of." 

Mituna looked down at the ground. He thought for a moment before standing up and pulling you up with him. When he got a good look at your face again, he noticed the 'sunburn' was gone.

"WH47 H4PP3N3D 70 7H3 5UN8URN 0N Y0UR CH33K5?"

"What?" You blushed again. "Oh."

"7H3R3 17 15 4G41N!" 

"Tuna, that's just me blushing." 

"0H, Y0UR 8L00D5 R3D," Tuna stared into your eyes, you blushed at how close he was to you. The feeling was starting to become very familiar. "8U7 1F Y0UR 8L00D 15 R3D, WHY 4REN'T Y0UR 3Y35 R3D?"

"I dunno," You thought for a moment. "I think there's something in our eyes that makes them either blue, brown, green or some other really pretty colors. I've only ever met one human with red eyes, and that's Dave." 

"D035 D4V3 H4V3 R3D 8L00D 700?"

"Humans all have red blood." 

"4LL 0F 7H3M?"

"As far as I know, yeah." 

Mituna seemed amazed.

"7R0LL5 H4V3 D1FF3R3NT 8L00D C0L0R5," Mituna added. "M1N3'5 Y3LL0W."

You decided to test this theory, despite already knowing. You lent in and wrapped your arms around Mituna's neck, locking lips with him. First he seemed surprised, but then he relaxed and moved his own arms to your hips. He felt a blush taking over his grey cheeks.

The human need for air broke the kiss as it always seems to. Just as you thought, Mituna had a bright yellow blush covering his face again. 

"Yep, you definitely do."

Mituna groaned as he grabbed your hand softly. 

"1 D0N7 W4N7 Y0UR 5UN8URN 70 G37 4NY W0R53," Mituna's smile turned into a concerned frown. "W3 5H0ULD G37 Y0U B4CK 70 Y0UR H1V3."