--Part 13--

You woke up peacefully beside your bee boy matesprit. His hair was messy with dual horns poking out like candy corns out of either side of his hair. He sniffled and stirred a little in his sleep before he shoved his face back into the pillow. Last night the two of you joined Meulin and Kurloz at the dance, but you only stayed for a couple of hours. Since Mituna had to spend so much time without you, you wanted to make it up by inviting him over to your hive for the night and left early so he didn't fall asleep straight away. 

The both of you spent the entire night talking about nothing. Mituna seems so innocent apart from the occasional dirty joke, he talked mostly about his moirail and their experiences together after sgrub. You told him all about the kids you had met recently when they entered the bubbles for the first time and how sburb was the human version of sgrub. You didn't play sburb with Dirk, Roxy, Jane and Jake but you somehow managed to get into the dreambubbles anyway. It was really complicated and confusing, so you didn't go into too much detail. He told you more about Latula, his god tier, the story behind Kurloz's stitches, the mobius double reach around that the beta trolls had to deal with and anything else he could really think of telling you until the early hours of the morning when the both of you fell asleep half way through your conversation cuddling. 

This was the first night the two of you had spent together where he didn't end up having a nightmare. He slept peacefully, and it was nice to see. You really wanted to talk about his nightmares more so you could help him with them, but the only one he ever told you about was about you. You could only imagine how terrifying they were after the whole doom thing. 

You glanced out the window and noticed snow settling all over the ground outside. You instantly jumped up and out of the bed. Mituna's arms went limp beside him as soon as you escaped his grasp. You tried your best not to wake Mituna from his slumber and quietly walked over to the window to look at the first snow of the season. Time had flied since you had met Mituna and now it was winter and the first snow was here. You wondered if Mituna had ever seen snow before, or if it even snowed on Beforus. 

You decided this was something you couldn't let Mituna miss, and gently poked him in the back. Which you had now practically climbed onto like a kid climbing up a jungle gym.  When that didn't work, you lent in and kissed him on his freckled grey cheek. You could see Mituna smirk in his sleep, so you decided to take a different route and jabbed him in the side with your hand. 

"WH47? 1'M 4W4K3." Mituna sprung up with you still hanging off of his back like a monkey off of a branch. You giggled and jumped off of your matesprit.

"It's snowing." You threw on a sweater that you had found sitting on a chair.

"1'75 WH47?" 

"Snowing," you rolled off of the bed and grabbed one of Mituna's grey hands. "It's where rain freezes because it's super cold up there."

You pointed up towards the roof. Mituna glanced up before he stared off into the distance in thought. You pulled him up and steadied him on his feet before you dragged him off to the window in your room. You could see snow falling in blobs and floating down towards the ground that was already coated with the icy cold blanket of snow. Mituna stared at the snow and smiled, just like a kid on Christmas. Speaking of which, there was now only a month left until Christmas, and that meant your first Christmas with Mituna. 

You wondered if they had Christmas on Beforus. You figured they probably would, seeing as they had 'wriggling days' which were basically birthdays. You couldn't possibly picture Christmas without snow and family, and seeing as Mituna grew up being looked after by a giant white animal monster thing he called a lusus, it probably wasn't the same to them. 

"Hey Mituna," Mituna peeled his eyes off of the snow covered ground he was staring at to look at you. "Do you have Christmas on Beforus?" 

"CHR157M45?" Mituna tilted his head adorably. "WH475 CHR157M45?" 

"It's a human holiday where we get presents, drink cocoa, spend time with our family and friends," You smiled adorably. Mituna couldn't help but stare. "It's the best human holiday in my opinion. Although Halloween and human wriggling days are pretty fun too." 

"H4LL0W33N?" 

You laughed at Mituna who nodded and looked back outside at the rapidly falling snow. 

"One human holiday at a time Tuna, one at a time."