Chapter 20

(A/n: I forgot Hazels middle name so I changed it, but still enjoy :))

We silently sit in the car, in a comfortable silence just enjoying each other's company, with Cameron's hand on my thigh and my hand on top of his.

"Hazel, I really can't explain in words how beautiful you look tonight...I mean you look beautiful every day, don't get me wrong. But when your in a dress...damn mami.."Cameron murmurs, as he squeezed my thigh, causing me to bite my lip. "I think I'm the luckiest man alive to have some like you, babe."

I slowly look over at him in shock of his words as I bite my lip harder

"Do..do you actually m-mean that?" I stutter out like a fool.

He takes a glance over at me as a small smile takes over his features "of course I do." He says keeping his eye contact.

His eyes slowly pull me in, making me tumble till I fall to the ground unable to stand again, the way he looked at me made my stomach churn..but in a good way.

He looks back at the road, but my eyes still stay on the side of his face..mesmerized by his words.

I lean towards him in my seat and place small kisses along his jawline, letting the small stubble on his jaw scratch my lips. I kiss around his neck, making him groan and squeeze my thigh harder.

"Do you really want me to crash this car, principessa?" Cameron chuckles, as I place a few more on his neck.

I back up slightly and pout. He sees me from the corner of his eye and chuckles as he quickly turns towards me and places a breathtaking kiss upon my lips.

Before he pulls away I lightly bite down on his bottom lip, making us both smirk.
I finally let go, and he places a quick peck on my lips and looks back to the road.
********
We sit in the private room, that Cameron had reserved at the top of one of Italy's most expensive and popular restaurants. We talk and smile, as the dim lights gently shine on us, setting the mood of pure romance and lechery.

The walls were a dark rich red, with delicate gold essence that brimmed the top edges of the walls.

We sit across each other on a small table with a white silk cloth covering the wood underneath. Two plates were nicely placed in front of us, and for him there was placed a giant piece of steak that lightly gushed with juices when punctured with his fork, and on the side was a small serving of garlic and herb rice.

On my plate there was a small lobster that glistened under the dim lighting of the room, and was half stuffed with rice and broccoli, and was lightly drizzled with a sweet and slaty sauce, that I died to know the recipe for.

We ate, we talked, we laughed..we just connected..like old times.

It was amazing.

Cameron grabbed my hand gently across the table, as he stared into my eyes with the most loving smile he could muster.

"Thank you.." he murmured gently, making me tilt my head in uncertainty, as he brought my hands up to his lips placing a small gentle kiss upon my knuckles.

"For what?"

"For everything...for coming back, for loving me again.." he says as he stares at me intensely in the eyes. "For forgiving me..for being here with me tonight..for giving me multiple chances...for being the most precious thing to me..." he murmurs butterflying little kisses all over my hand, while still looking at me right in the eyes, never once breaking out stare.