Chapter 28

The moment we walked inside the door, I was pushed up on the door as Cameron attack my lips with his. He backed away and slipped his shirt off- throwing it somewhere- as he placed his lips back onto mine.
I moaned against his lip as he lifted me up and made me straddle his waist.

He kissed my neck as he sucked on various areas causing me to grip his hair.
His hand moved under my dress as he pulled my thong to the side and slid his finger into me.

I moaned as I threw my head on his shoulder and bit it.

He pumped his finger in and out and added another finger as he moved them at a fast pace that had my legs quivering and me a moaning mess.

I could feel my orgasm coming as my back arched off of the wall and my pussy clenched around his fingers

"Cum for me, baby." He groaned, and I moaned loudly as the pleasure I felt racked through me like soft flames that had been given a small lick of gasoline, now made gigantic.

He pulled his fingers out of my sensitive pussy as I caressed his cheek.
"Climb up a little." He ordered, his low voice making me shiver. I pushed myself up as he used his hand to unzip his jeans as they fell around his ankles, along with his briefs.

I slid back down slightly as my skin quivered in anticipation. He slid a hand in between us; grasping his length, as he guided it towards my entrance.

He eased it into me, pushing that velvet hardness all the way into my throbbing core, and I hissed with the feeling of him so deep inside of me.
He held still for a moment-gritting his teeth- before slowly sliding himself back out.
Cameron grabbed my hips as he swiftly thrust himself back inside of me.
"Oh god, Cameron!" I moan, digging my nails into his back.
"Fuck, your so wet for me, baby." Cameron growls. I shiver at both the words and the tone he used.

He grabbed my hips tighter as he pounded his length inside of me. I threw my head back as I let out loud ass moans that could be heard down the hall.

His thumb rubbed my clit, intensifying the pleasure as I placed my hands against his chest.
He moved us away from the door as he walked us to his room, with him still inside of me.
He lied down on his back as he pushed me farther down on his cock, making me grip my nails into his chest.
"Ride me." He ordered and I slowly moved myself up and down on him as I gradually speed up.

He groaned as I moved my ass up and down as my pussy clenched around him.
"Fuck.." he groaned as he grabbed my hips and pounded into me with no mercy.
I screamed in pleasure as he thrusted himself inside of me in an animalistic manner.
I could feel my climax reaching me as he sat up with me still straddling him.

I road him as he pulled my dress off and unclipped my bra as he took one of my pebble hard nipples into his mouth; swirling his tongue around it. He bit down on my nipple; sucking on it, as he moved across my chest giving my other nipple the same amount of attention.

I gripped his hair as I shut my eyes tight. "I-I'm gonna cum!" I moaned as he pounded inside of me faster.

"Wait for me." Cameron growled as I bounced up and down on him recklessly.
The noise our bodies made as his flesh slapped against mine, turned me on even more and brought me closer to my climax.

"I can't.." I whimpered as I gripped onto his shoulders.
How was I supposed to know when he was going to cum?

He denied me from cumming for a few more seconds until he dick got insanely hard inside of me.

"Now. Come now!" Cameron barked and we both immediately released at the same time.

I moaned as his juices filled me. Once I came down from my high I immediately slumped against him as he held my body in his arms. He slowly slid out of me; making me wince, as he kissed my neck.