Chapter 24

Please read: Can you guys please take a look at my other book 'Everest'? At lest give it a chance and get the views up? Thanks!!

*****
*Cameron's Pov*

I sit in the penthouse, trying to figure out anything that could lead me to Hazel and Mya.

My phone buzzed and I deliberately picked it up; unlocking my phone, as I let my eyes skim over the text.

It was a text from Matteo, telling me to come to a specific clearing next to the woods,--alone--and there we make the exchange.
Hazel and Mya for Olivia.

I'm immediately out of my seat; walking quickly out the door.

I rush past people on my way to the elevator.
Once it opens; I waste no time opening it, as I get in.

As the elevator moves down the numbers take there sweet time counting from level to level.

With every level that passes, the closer I get to getting my girl back.

I get out of the elevator while calling Giovanni.

He tells me to come to his office, and I swiftly walk out of the building. Not causing any scenes.

The humid air outside immediately surrounds me, but I'm used to it by now.

I call Kennedy and tell him to meet me at Giovanni's office.

"Why?" He asks through the phones.

"I think I may know where Mya and Hazel are."

The line is silent for a few seconds before the line is suddenly cut.

I let out a sigh, as I walk into my car, and back out of the parking lot.

I'm headed down the road, when I see the building appear into my view.

I'm quick to park my car and get out as I walk to the front of the building, opening the doors.

I'm greeted by the girl at the front desk, and I send her a stiff nod, as I take long strides to the elevator.
The elevator doors open and I walk in--surrounded by other bodies--the elevator once again moves as slow as a snail.

Once it opens I walk down the dark halls and I am immediately masked in the smell of weed and cigarettes.

I reach the door, and I push it open to reveal Giovanni behind his desk, with his reading glasses preached delicately on the bridge of his nose, as he types away on his laptop.

His eyes immediately leave the screen, as he closes the lid, sitting straight in his seat.
I take a seat in front of his desk as he explains to me the plan of when we get there.

The plan seemed stable enough to actually work that I agreed to it.

In a matter of time we had two truck full of men from our mafia, right behind us. We headed down to the clearing not taking any chances with surprise attacks that he could inflict on us.

Our trucks bumped on the gravel roads, as we come to a stop along side the grass fields.

Everyone was already out of their trucks and securely loaded.