[47] About time now

The very next day after the crowning ceremony of "Fuk Boi the first", we were back in conquer's hall's mess hall again, with the 5 of us lying at the table.

"Ah...I am so bored, I want a cute grill to cuddle..." Sioux eyes drifted sheepishly to Enju.

Enju for the first time in ages appeared to be in her down spirits, even when Sioux hugged her, she didn't show any resistance back.

"Don't touch me..." Enju muttered with a low voice.

"What's wrong with everyone today?" I scanned the table.

"Well, they looked bored. And in truth, so am I." Eziel replied.

This lack of motivation...

"We can go kill monsters or go over that dungeon..." I suggested.

"It's always the same thing, this is getting kind of boring indeed..." Eziel slumped.

I need to do something about this, or else...

"Guys." I cleared my throat, and only Enju bothered to spare me a glance. "I got an idea."

"Let's hear it..." Eziel said half heartily. 

"I..."

This has always been a idea inside my head, I day dream about it all the time, but when it comes to reality, even inside the game, I find myself holding back to it.

"I..." I gulped.

Just say it Riga! JUST SAY IT!

"I-I wanttt to start a guild!" I studded a bit. 

For a moment, no one said anything. And just as I was planning my retreat for the insane asylum due to the silence, Eziel spoke up:

"Starting a new guild huh..." 

"Whatever." Piphra continued to fumble with her menu.

"New guild huh? Im ok, as long there are cute grills!" Sioux said with a wide grin, as she continued to snuggle Enju further, whom slowly pushed her away and looked up:

"If that is mas-Riga's wish. Then..." Enju met my eyes. "I will gladly accept it." Enju flashed me a smile.

"Unfair! Riga is stealing Enju away from me!" Sioux puffed her cheeks.

"Quiet down Sioux." Eziel waved. "Alright, I just made my decision as well."

"Wait, so you are all leaving the guild...for me?" I found myself unable to use my proper voice.

"Well, you can become a branch guild, but that will require the approval of the higher ups..." Eziel pointed out. "But I don't mind start all anew as well."

"You guys..." my voice wobbled.

"Did someone just mention starting a new guild?"

We all turned to the owner of the new voice.

The figure appeared to be in her teens, short blond hair, hard amber eyes and stood about a head shorter then me, which is pretty short. She wore a green army uniform from top to bottom, with the hat and leather shoes to add to the whole set. In other words, she was a miniature solider. 

"Uhh...Who are you?" I raised a brow.

"You can just call me Rima." she said with angry carved smile, which made her look like the world's meanest 13 year old. "Nice to meet you."

Q: How would you deal with strangers joining your group?