[116] Unexpected msg...

"Hey master! Take a look at this!" came Enju's muffled voice.

"Ugh..." I scratched my head as I sluggishly sat up from bed.

"What?" I replied with an irritated voice.

"You got a message in your game inbox!"

"Oh really?" I scratched my head again, then tapped the screen once and it instantly unlocked through finger print recognition.

"What is it?" I swiped through my phone and tapped the unlimited dreams app, which had a notification hanging on its top right hand corner.

"Let's see, let's see..." I muttered as I opened the app, and scrolled to the inbox section.

"Oh it's from Via!" Enju spoke up from the side.

"Yes, I can see that. I am not blind."

I stared down at the msg:

"I am sry for what has happened to Enju. I know she was very dear to you, and sry that I am unable to provide any real help. But I still think it would be very helpful if we talk about this...Face to face if that's ok with you..."

I scrolled down further.

"You live on the campus right? I live in Burnaby, we can meet at Metrotown and talk about this at Starbucks if you want?..."

Huh...

"Master..." Enju's voice was serious all of a sudden.

"Yes?"

"I think this maybe..."

"Yes!? Just say it already." I let out a sigh.

"A date!"

"PHHHH!!!" I would have spat like a garden hose if I was drinking anything.

"You're thinking too much. As a 18 year old ultimate single dog, how do you think this is possible?"

"At least you know your league."

"Shut the hell up!" I wiped my nose and stared down at the text again.

"So..." My voice trailed off again. "Do I agree to it or what?..."

"Of course you baka master!" Enju shouted.

"Ohhh..." I looked around panicky for a moment. "So what do I text her back then?"

"Tell her the time and location! If you want her, you got to be assertive!"

"Wait since when did this become?..."

"Just do it you vir-"

"Alright alright! I will do it!"

Q: Do you use your wattpad inbox often?