[93] A toast to the random stranger who saved the day...

"Tonight I would like to congratulate all members of REEPS." Rima rose her mug from the table. "And a special toast to Via, the wandering hero who saved us during our most dire of times."

Everyone cheered and raised their mug in approval.

"Now, may the guild leader do the honors please." Rima sat down again, as all eyes looked to me at once.

To be honest I did see this part coming, but I just wasn't really prepared for it, now or ever. Feeling my cheeks burning, I hesitantly stood up and spoke, or choke:

"Ahem..." I coughed again. "Uhhh, thank you Via...Via is it?" I sneaked a look at her.

"Yep!" She smiled back enthusiastically, causing my cheeks to burn even brighter.

"Uhhh...Thank you Via for saving our guild..." my sentence trailed off, as I scratched my head nervously.

"Ye, ye, it's no big deal!" Via smiled and waved. "Sa! Let's get straight to the party!" Via shoot her fist into the air.

"YEAH!"

"YOOO!"

"WOOO!"

Several hands and cheering followed.

Then without any further announcement from Rima, the party seemed to have begun on its own.

"Ne, ne," Sioux waved to get Via's attention. "Do you have a boyfriend yet?"

"Nope." Via answered. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh really? You're so cute, the boys must be all over you!"

"Oh, I can deal with that..." Via laughed it off.

"Are you part of any other guild at the moment?" Eziel turned and asked Via.

"Nope. I am soloist." Via smiled proudly.

"What is your class?" Celeste asked.

"Oh class? I am a reaper!" Via laughed.

"Reaper huh?..." Rima leaned back in her chair. "A rare class indeed. Also the same class as one of leaders of chaos."

"Yep!" Via confirmed happily.

"If you are so high level, with such a rare class, why don't you join any guilds? I am sure many of the top guilds will offer you high salary and benefits to recruit you." Rima leaned closer.

"Well, I did thought about joining a guild at once point. But in the end, I decided it was too much restraint. After all, freedom is the best!"

"Ha." Rima let out a short laugh. "If you ask me, order is better."

"But..." Via paused, and for a about half a millisecond her eyes paused on me. "I feel like this is a good guild. And I guess it wouldn't hurt to join a guild once..." Via looked to me solidity this time. Her pupils dilating a certain aura, an aura I couldn't say no to...

Perhaps it was the gaze, or perhaps the weight of everyone staring me, I firmly shook myself mentally, and spoke up:

"Sure! I mean, of course! Joining will be good-" I bit my tongue at the end.

"Thanks!" Via replied with a wide smile.

And just like that, another official member was added to our guild.

Q: Do you stutter when giving speeches?