[92] Not quite gg...

A strong wave of air hit my face, but the impact I expected didn't quite seem to arrive on time...

Wha...?

Squinting, I slowly opened my eyes.

Gold...

That was the first thing that came to my mind, as her wavy gold air streaked across the wind, blocking my vision for a moment.

"Fighting noobs?." The new random girl said with energetic voice, as her scythe crossed against Risinger's lance. "How about picking someone your own level?"

"Sorry, I am paid to do my work." Risinger replied back casually.

"Really? Then I am just helping whom I want!" the girl shouted back, as the two separated then met blades again the next second.

As they exchanged attacks back and forth, I shuffled back a few meters on my butt and observed. The girl appeared to be around 16, free flowing golden hair, eyes like living pink gems, and thin marble smooth cheek. She wore a pink white hoodie coupled and a pair of black sports pants and sneakers to go with it.

"Not bad." Risinger complimented, as they exchanged like the 100th attack.

"Same to you!" the girl replied with an energetic smile.

"What is your name?" Risinger asked, as he bent backwards and narrowly avoiding decapitation.

"Via!" she replied proudly, as she parries another strike.

"A good name. Say you have a dragon?"

"No." Via replied simply. "If you are trying to get me to join your guild then no thanks. I don't team up with people who bully others."

"Very well." Risinger sneered, as he lashes out a flurry of lance so fast, it appeared as if there was a dozen lance striking at the same time instead of one.

"HHHAAA!!!" Via let out a battle cry, as her scythe too goes into a flurry, splitting into multiple, blocking and countering any incoming strikes. But despite her putting up a fight, it was clear she was backing up and after each successful parry, with her movement was seemingly becoming slower each time...

Shit I got to do something!

No, no, you're only going to get in the way...

But she is...

Via backs up one step, Risinger moves one step closer.

Oh whatever FK it!

"Blood pool." As soon as I finish casting my spell, I immediately began to feel my body melting at a rapid pace, from solid bones to mushy flesh, then to human smoothie. And yes, I literally became a puddle of blood. And during my time there, my vision angle was practically bottom foot level, and the only thing I can see above was like seeing from underwater with an extra red tone at the sides. And when I moved it felt as if I was crawling through a path of wet mud, unpleasant and overall weird. Then unnoticeably, or at least I think I am. I began to slowly creep up my way behind Risinger.

"HURAHHH!!!" Came Risinger muffled battle cry, as he cornered Via to the edge of the trees.

Hooo...You got this Raymond...You got this...

Via's back hit a tree.

Oh shit!-

Before I even finished my thought, I found myself coming out blood pool form, and grabbing Risinger by both ankles.

"What the-" Risinger voice seemed surprised a little.

"Quickly! Strike him!" I yelled.

"ALRIGHTY!" Via responded with a mischievous smile, as she swung her scythe around like a bat. In other words, going straight for the decapitation. But before the blade can reach Risinger, all of a sudden he leaped into the air superman style, and took me along as well for about 30ft, before my grip slipped and fell to the ground like a dummy.

"Good fight, Via is it?" Risinger said from above, with one hand under his chin and the other holding onto the toe of his dragon.

"That's right!" Via replied proud smile.

"I will remember you next time. And as for the boy there, great guts, keep it up!" Risinger let out a series of boisterous chuckle. "Until we meet on the battle field again...Which is going to be pretty soon..." Risinger gave a lazy wave, as he climbed onto his dragon properly a second later. And a brief moment later, both he and his dragon disappeared off into the dying horizon.

Well, I guess that's that...

"Thanks for the help back there." Via spoke up, offering her hand to help me up. "So what's your name?"

Q: Have you watched the anime movie "Kimi no Nawa"? (Your name)