[122] Weighing the odds

By the time the light died down I found myself standing among the rows of seat of the arena. The place was pretty much just as I remembered, ancient Roman style with blue sky as the ceiling and a giant sand pit in the centre.

And within the bowl of the sandpit, two figures stood lenient and tall But due to the distance, I couldn't quite make out every single detail.

The two seized each other for a moment, Constance lips seemed to move, but I didn't hear half a word for some reason. Via's expression tensed, but didn't mutter a single word.

I kind of understand why Constance was so interested in this duel, due to the obvious fact she drugged me and was pretty much all yandere to me. But Via? Why is she fighting this duel? Like what for really?...

"Duel will began in 60 sec." the announcer voice said, as a giant virtual clock above began to tick.

To be honest, it's pretty hard to say who will win, with both of them pretty much being the two strongest members of REEPS. Although Via has a slight level advantage, and is the same class as one of the kings of Chaos, Reaper, one of the rare and stronger assassin type class in game. I felt it would be a dead even match, considering the motive behind Constance and her class, night weaver, which is an even rarer class then reaper, and it's ability much shrouded in mystery and it's usage even more complex...

"Duel will start in 5...4...3..."

I watch as the two shift into a battle stance, with them being only about 100ft apart.

Oh well, it's really hard to say at this point...

"...2...1...start!"

"Night fall!" Constance yelled, and as soon as her voice dropped, a great shadow swept over the arena, overlapping everything in darkness for a moment.

What the?...

As soon as the darkness passed a few seconds later, there was Via, standing as rigid as a statue in her original position, with Constance behind her holding a dagger to her throat.

Q: How accurate are you when it comes to analyzing out comes of games?