Flashback! 13 years old!

I'm sitting in 5th period waiting for lunch. Today was the day I was going to tell my best friend Lillie (also known as Lills) that I'm bisexual. I was so scared even though I knew that she was completely fine with this type of thing.
*RING*

Okay calm down, it's fine, your fine, just tell her. But what if she doesn't accept me. Why am I doing this to myself? I know that everything will be fine, but what if it's not fine, what if she screams at me, what if she hates me. What if-

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my teacher said that lunch started 10 minutes ago and she had to leave the classroom and so did I. I simply nodded and went to my locker to get my lunch. I was on my way to the cafeteria when the vice principal stopped me and asked where I was going. I said to the lunch room he then responded with a well hurry and get to the cafeteria and that I was 15 minutes late for lunch. I nodded and apologized.

I walked into the cafeteria and Lillie instantly saw me and practically ran over to me and asked
"Where in the world were you?"(Lillie doesn't like to swear at all)

" I lost track of time while is was reading in class and then I got stopped in the hall by the vice principal." I answered.

" Well I'm happy your here now. And by the way you look pretty 'hot' today." Lillie practically screamed the last part.

Lillie and I had always been close we complimented each other everyday by saying how 'hot' we were or if our ass looked good in a pair of pants.

"Thanks and so do you." I said kind of quietly.

" Awwe thanks Zo" she smiled and walked to our table. Lillie was the only person that could call me Zo.

I followed her to our table and sat down and started to eat. The bell rang about 10 minutes later and then I was dragged out of the cafeteria and into the girls bathroom by Lillie. To be honest I didn't think she could drag me like that, but she seemed pretty pissed at something. She pushed me into the bigger stall locked it and looked at me. (Nothing nasty happening here if that what your think. Ya nasty) she just glared at me and I was honestly even more scared.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TODAY!!!" Lillie screamed at me. She never uses the word hell or anything even close to that. I just broke down in tears as she continued to yell at me.

"YOU ARE USUALLY THE HAPPY PERSON AT OUR TABLE!!! HAVE YOU NOT BEEN TAKING YOUR PILLS OR WHAT!! WHAT IS GOING WITH YOU!!! YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN TELL ME ANYTHING!!! WE DON'T KEEP SECRETS FROM EACH OTHER!!!" She screamed all this at me and then noticed I was in a ball on the ground crying my eyes out. (If you were wondering the pills she was talking about are my anti depressants and my anxiety pills and a bunch of other things)

"Zoe what's wrong?" She asked calmly while hugging me.

"I-I-I-I can't tell you." I stuttered out.

" Zoe you can tell me anything you know that." She said while hugging me even tighter which I did t think was even possible.

"Lillie I'm bisexual." I finally managed to say.

"Oh Zoe I know that was hard for you to do, but I completely accept you. You know that I don't care if someone is gay, bi, trans or anything else." Lillie told me while looking me in my eyes. I was so happy that she accepted me.

"Thank you for accepting me Lills" I told Lillie while I went back to our amazing hug.