One week later...

It had been one week since my grandma died and her funeral was yesterday and now I have to go to my therapist. I went to my school therapist on Mondays and I went to my actual therapist on Thursday and when I went I hated it. After my therapy session my therapist decided to talk to my mom. We had to go and get my medicine and groceries after they were done talking. I asked my mom what she had talked to Mr. James (my therapist) about. She said what I was really hoping would never happen again...

"You have to have to have your anti depressants increased and you have to have 2 at a time in the mornings and at night instead of one." (I don't know if that's right or not just go with it) my mom had explained how I had been acting different and more depressed than usual. So she talked with my therapist and they both agreed that I should have my anti depressants increased. I wasn't really paying attention I was used to this by now and I didn't really care, it was just one more pill to take. We got to the store and I went and got the groceries while my mom got my medicine. When we got to check out it ended up being a lot of money but what do you expect when there are 11 people in a house and about 5 are teenagers. I felt bad because my medicine cost about $150. We got home and I told my mom to go and take a nap while I put the groceries away. About 30 minutes later I went to check on Poppy and Penilope I saw them both asleep next to each other and it was so cute I took a picture. I then decided to take a quick nap on the couch.

An hour later I woke up to my dad shaking me slightly.

"Hey dad, how was work?" I asked still groggy from my nap.

"It was good how was school and therapy, kiddo?" He asked me while sitting next to me.

"It was okay I had to have my anti depressants increased again." I said and looked at my dad and I just started to cry.
He engulfed me into a hug and told me that I was going to be fine. After I calmed down he changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt,and sat back down on the couch with me. I had always been closer to my dad than my mom. I don't know why but I was. We ended up watching our favorite movie series "Kick Ass" we finished watching the second one and decided to make dinner for everyone.