Party

"So you've done this before?" I questioned Sebastian.

"Yes I have now can we get this over with already you have to be home in like 3 hours." He whined

"I already said I'd just stay at your house." I said in a 'duh' tone.

He just rolled his eyes and starting smoking the blunt he had.

~one hour later~

At this point everyone was either drunk or high or both.

I was mostly high but still a little tipsy. At the point that I knew I would be able to remember stuff from tonight yet still have a slight hangover in the morning.

Sebastian was like he said being annoying. But he was also be clingy, emotional, and very expressive. If you know what I mean.

"I just like him so much you know. I just wish that I could kiss his stupid fucking face when he has stupid fucking adorable smirk." Sebastian said while slightly slurring his words and crying a little bit. He may have had I don't know like five or so drinks and he is maybe (definitely) a lightweight drinker.

"Hey um Charlie right?" I asked a boy sitting in a chair across from me.

"Yeah that's me." He smiled I returned the smile.

"Can you take my spot and deal with Sebastian for a minute?" I asked almost in a begging tone.

"Oh yeah of course." He said standing up.

"Thank you." I said excitedly standing up trying to not have Sebastian notice.

Thankfully he didn't and he went back to talking about this boy who I knew was my brother.

"Hey Graham where's the bathroom?" I asked quietly.

"Oh it's just up the stairs and the third door on the left." He said kindly.

"Thanks." I said and walked upstairs and into the bathroom.

While I was washing my hands I heard someone knock on the door.

"I'll be out in one minute." I said turning off the water.

I opened the door after drying off my hands. Graham was standing right there leaned up against the door frame.

"Oh hey sorry was I in there long?" I asked even though it only seemed like I was in there for two minutes.

"No I just wanted to talk to you outside for a minute." He smiled sweetly.

"Okay" I smiled back

"After you " he stepped aside.

"Thank you" I walked towards the stairs.

We walked outside into the front porch and sat down on the steps.

"So I just wanted to say I think you're really cool honestly and I would love to get to know you more and maybe take you on a date?" He said blushing.

"I would love that" I smiled

"Really?" He asked excitedly

"Yes so here's my number I'm going to go check on Sebastian" I listed off my number and went back inside.

As I walked in the door I saw Graham blushing and just sitting there. Awe he's so cute.

"Heyyyyy Zoe!" Sebastian said loudly making me cringe.