Monday?

Autumn ended up spending the night and the rest of the weekend was boring as hell. Thank god it went by quickly. I got up and took a shower. I skipped my make up and put on this outfit.

If you can't tell I felt like shit

If you can't tell I felt like shit. I knew I would be asked if I was okay today and to be honest I don't think I am.

I got to school I skipped talking to all my friends including Autumn and I went to class right away. All my friends walked into class and saw me then the questions started. They eventually stopped and I was happy I was getting a head ache. There was about 20 minutes left in class when I got a weird pain in my stomach. I started to gag, I put my hand over my mouth and I ran out of the classroom. I heard the teacher yell at me to go back to my seat but before she could finish the question I was out of the classroom and down the hall. I was trying to find the closest bathroom and finally I did. I got to a stall and started throwing up. I heard someone come in the bathroom and I continued on with throwing up. Someone asked if I was okay, wait I know that voice it's angel like. It was Autumn.

"Yeah I just need a minute." I was able to say before I threw up again.

Autumn came into the stall and rubbed my back with small circle and handed me toilet paper when ever I thought I was done throwing up. She helped me walk down to the nurse. I was so embarrassed. Then the nurse had to ask the worst question possible.

"Not to intrude but is there anyway that you could be pregnant?" She asked without any judgment

"NO!! I'm a virgin and I'm gay!" I yelled right then my Dad walked into the nurses room and
said

"Did you just say that your gay?"

"No Dad I didn't I swear I just said that not knowing what to do she asked if I was possibly pregnant. So I just said no and that I was gay you know trying to avoid that conversation. I'm not gay Dad I swear."

"Okay." My Dad said and sadly there was a look of relief on his face which Autumn must of seen and she just looked at me and whispered in my ear everything will be okay. For some reason I knew I could trust her.

My stupid stomach had to ruin everything and I started throwing up again and it got all over Autumn's shoes and I just apologized over and over again and she just kept saying it was fine and that she didn't like those shoes anyways. My Dad drove me home and I went to my room. He said he had set up an appointment for at 6:00 pm today. Yay!!(note of sarcasm).

We went to the doctors and I found out I only had the stomach flu and I could return to school in about 5 days I just stayed in my rom the whole time.