Happy Thursday!! (Sarcasm)

I dreaded this day so much. I had to present a diagram on nuclear cells for my science class. It's not like I wasn't prepared or anything because I was. I had finished my project two weeks before it was due. I just hate taking in front of my class. Especially this class for a few reasons.

1. Autumn is in this class

2. Most of the "popular" people are in this class. And they all make fun of me.

3. I hate talking in front of people.

4. I may have forgotten to take my pills this morning.

5. Jaxton isn't in this class and he usually can calm me down but no he has stupid math this period.

   I had to go to school today even though I tried to get my Mom and Dad to let me take a free day. My Mom said no but my Dad said yes and to check with my mom, well you see how well that turned out. I had a sinking feeling today was going to be terrible.

*Time skip to that dreaded class*

   I was about to start my presentation and I was feeling a little better because Autumn wasn't there she must have gone home early. Right when I was about to start talking the door opened and in walked Autumn with tears stained on her face. She gave the teacher a note and sat in her seat not even looking at me.

*After class*

  My presentation went okay. But I couldn't get my mind off of what was wrong with Autumn.

  I ran up to her and grabbed her arm after calling after her.

"Autumn wh-" I was cut off by her

"Just leave me alone and don't talk to me."  She said with more tears brimming her eyes.

"No not until you tell me what's wrong." I said in her face.

"You'll find out eventually.... Now just leave me alone and don't talk to me... ever." She said looking down just letting the tears out.

"NO I WONT LEAVE YOU ALONE YOU'RE MY FRIEND AND SOMETHINGS WRONG!! NOW TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!!" I yelled not caring that we're in the hallway and people were starting to stare.

"Just stop we aren't friends and we never were. I'm just someone that helped you while you were down. We're not doing that dance anymore I quit dance. I really hope you do have a nice life I'll see you around at school but we aren't friends. I just want you to leave me alone and never talk to me again." She said sternly even though she was almost completely sobbing. 

  She got her arm out of my grip and ran to her next class which was the one we didn't have together. I just stood there for a minute while people starred at me. I had it by then.

"STOP STARRING AND MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESSES!!" I yelled at everyone.

They quickly looked away and started whispering and I knew they were whispering about me.

I ran my hands through my hair and turned in the opposite direction of where Autumn ran. I turned around once again 360 degrees I started running not exactly sure where my feet were taking me. Once I got there I realized I was at Jaxton's classroom door. Class had already begun.

I knocked on the door and the teacher told someone to get the door and then Matt, Jaxton's best friend opened the door. His face was filled with worry once he saw me. He quickly hugged me and wiped a tear off my face which I didn't even notice I had started crying. (He was like another big brother) He let me in the class and I grabbed Jaxton by his hand and he must have seen my face because he told his teacher there was a family emergency and he would be gone for the rest of class.