Best Day of School Ever!!! Part 2

I walked outside and I saw Autumn right away and she looked gorgeous. *outfit in photo above* I seriously couldn't believe my eyes we basically matched oh god. She had on super simple make up and her hair was in a side braid just like the day I met her. I walked over to her and she obviously realized that we wee matching and she started laughing and gave me a hug.

"Wow I can't believe that we are seriously matching today. Just wow!" She exclaimed and laughed again. God that laugh it was so adorable. God everything about her was cute.

"Yeah it's kind of hilarious we've known each other one day and now we are matching without planning on it!" I laughed

"I guess it was destined for us to be friends then." She smiled at me. And I've said this before and I'll say it again she has this amazing smile it makes me smile.

"I think we were destined to be best friends at that." I told and and laughed we linked arms and walked into school. We walked to the office to get her schedule. I looked at her schedule and laugh we had every class together but one which was choir. I didn't sing.

"What's so funny?" She asked and pouted her lip.

"Nothing it's just that we have all our classes together except for choir. You have choir while I have band." I laughed and she started laughing too. Then the 'warning' bell went off and we started walking to class. While we were walking to class I felt like I was forgetting something.

Once I got into class I remembered what it was. I was supposed to meet up with Lillie and Liam. And shit they looked pissed off. I sat down next to Lillie and had Autumn sit next to me.

"Lillie look I'm really sorry I had to help Autumn who is a new student and I completely forgot I will buy you an extra today at lunch if you want. Or even an extra drink."

"It's fine we understand and seriously you thought we were being serious you have to remember Liam and I are the best at acting." Lillie told me and then she laughed. Whatever.

"Well anyways guys this is Autumn, Autumn
this is Lillie and Liam." The exchanged hello's and then it was time for class to start.

The rest of the day went by quick and then it was time for the school to release us and let us go home.