Leaving

"Okay can we go now!" I begged Sebastian

"Yes we can go just calm down!" He said mockingly.

~upstairs(main floor where kitchen and such is)

"Oh my goodness gracious Zoe don't you look all grown up?!" My Mom exclaimed

"George come look at our baby!" She yelled upstairs

"Oh my kiddo look at you!" My Dad chuckled

"Why are you laughing? Do I look stupid?" I jokingly asked.

"Oh um no no you don't sweetheart!" He quickly said

"I was joking Dad. I'm fine with how I look." I was laughing at this point because his face had gone white.

"Okay wellll can we go now we're kind of supposed to be there in 30 minutes and it's like 30 minutes away?" Sebastian asked generally without trying to sound rude.

"Oh yes go on have fun, shake what I gave you!" My Mom laughed out.

"Oh my god Mom stop!" I said embarrassed

"Oh hush. Go. Wait do you need some money?" She hurriedly asked

"Oh no we're fine I've got it covered." Sebastian said and the discreetly smirked in my direction

"Alright bye We love you. Have fun text us when you get there. And when you leave." My Mom quickly said as we were closing the door to the mud room.

"Phew that's over." I said calmly while dramatically throwing my hand the my head

"And they say I'm the dramatic one." Sebastian chuckled.

~ 20 minutes later.

"Okay so here we are." Sebastian said while pulling into a drive way.

"Seriously where are we?" I asked

"My friend Graham's house. Listen he's just having a few people over and you need to loosen up okay." He said while looking over at me

"You know what..." I began and saw his face frown slightly

"Why the fuck not. Let's do this thing!" I yelled opening the car door and stepping out.

"I think I like this side of Zoe." Sebastian smiled while getting out of the car, locking it, and walking to the door.

"Haha very funny." I laughed sarcastically catching up to him.

*knock knock* Sebastian knocked on the door.

A guy around Sebastian age opened the door (he's almost 17).

"Sebastian! Hey dude how are you?" He slurred slightly and laughed afterwards.

"Hey Graham I'm fine, I hope you don't mind that I brought my friend Zoe." He while gesturing towards me.

"Oh no, not at all. Hey the more the merrier, right?" He said laughing again

"Yeah I guess." Sebastian chuckled

"Oh come on in," Graham moved out of the doorway and let us in.

We walked into the living room and I could smell the alcohol and something else oh that's the smell of weed. Okay.

"Hey Sebastian!" Like ten different people said.

"Hi guys um this is Zoe she is my friend from dance that I was telling you about." Sebastian introduced me

There were a bunch of hi's and such.

"Hi" I said quietly and waved.

Sebastian walked over to one of the couches and sat down. He patted the seat next to him for me. I walked over and sat down awkwardly.

"So Zoe what do you want to drink?" Sebastian asked.

"I don't know surprise me." I laughed.

"Alrighty then." He stood up and walked away I'm assuming into the kitchen.

He came back in a minute later with two drinks and something else while talking to that Graham guy.

"Here you go m'lady." He said in a fake British accent.

"Why thank you kind sir." I replied in a fake British accent as well and then we both lightly chuckled.

I took a sip and I definitely tasted alcohol in it. Oh well might as well. I brought the cup to my lips again and downed the whole thing.

"Damn Zoe I know you needed to relax but I didn't think it was that bad." Sebastian said

"It is can you get me another please?" I asked him while doing my puppy eyes.

"Yeah I need one too anyways." With that he went and got more.

"So you need to relax huh?" Graham asked me

"Yeah there's this problem at school for about five months now." I said and looked down.

"Here try this then it will help you out." He said.

"Graham what the hell are you trying to get her to do?" Sebastian asked as he suddenly walked back in the room.

"Dude chill it's just a joint not like some hard core drug." Graham said holding up the joint in his fingers.

"She's not doing th-"

"I'll try it." I cut Sebastian off.

"Alright Zoe!" Graham clapped

"Oh I think not Zoe your parents trusted me and I'm not bringing their daughter home drunk and high." Sebastian said

"Oh come on with everything at school I think I deserve this and I can stay at your house and they'll never know." I said smirking.

"You know what fine but I am too so have fun dealing with me!" Sebastian yelled

"What does he mean?" I asked Graham

"He gets very annoying when he's high." He explained