The Next Day...

I had stayed home that day I didn't eat or sleep I actually didn't even move from where I was at all. I was walking to school I "forgot" my lunch at home. I wasn't even in the mood to dance, draw, take photos, listen to music or anything. I got to school and I saw Lillie and she turned and looked at me. I started to cry and her smile instantly dropped as she ran over to me.  She helped me walk to the restroom we went into the bigger stall, and she asked me what was wrong. I was experiencing some serious deja vu right then. I was crying and in between sobs I was able to tell her that my Grandma Maggie died. She instantly engulfed me into a hug and was comforting me and said that she knows it's hard right now but hopefully things will get better. I seriously couldn't ask for a better friend or really sister at this point. All I wanted to do now was go to class. We left and went to my locker and then the office to get late passes and went to class.

Authors note:
There won't be that many author notes but there will be some. So sorry that this was so short this is my first story so thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the story and I will try to do updates at least once a week. There will be mistakes because I hate editing but I still do light editing.