The Game Night Announcement!!!

My Mom had the idea that since we have a huge family. (All because of the fact that Mom and Dad couldn't stop being fucking rabbits) We need at least one night a week together. So every Wednesday is family game night. I can usually get out of these things because Wednesday's and Thursday's I have dance, but my Mom and Dad wouldn't let me
go tonight. The last time they did that was when... oh no... it can't be... the last time I wasn't allowed to go to dance was when they told us my Mom was pregnant with Poppy and Penilope. Uh fuck... she's pregnant again. I need to talk to Jaxton before game night starts.

"JAXTON!!" I yelled through the wall. (Our rooms are right next to each other)

"What do you want this time Zoe?" Jaxton obviously annoyed asked when he walked into my room.

"I think Mom might be pregnant again." I told him while looking at the door.

"Oh shit... What makes you think that?" He asked seriously and a little bit less annoyed.

"Well let's see I'm usually at dance by now but I'm not and tonight is family game night and the last time they said I couldn't go to dance, was the night they told us that Mom was pregnant with Poppy and Penilope." I replied finally looking him in the eyes.

"Well it's okay what's one more kid." He blandly stated.

"I know I just wanted to tell you what I thought. Because your my thinking person and well my person." I said while smiling and opening my arms for a hug.

(Super quick authors note:
If you know what the reference was to in the last paragraph comment what I was referencing)

"I know and I'm happy you told me and your my person too." Jaxton said and smiled and hugged me. We then walked into the living room to play some games with our family. About an hour and a half into the 2 hour game night session my Mom left the room to get something. When she same back she had 9 bags. She sat down and had my Dad pass the bags out to all of us. The she stood up and said

"Okay so we have an announcement now open your bags!" She said very peppy like she almost always is. It almost gets on my nerves sometimes. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jaxton hitting me in my rib cage with his elbow. I realized I still hadn't open my bag. I opened it and it was a shirt. And this is what it said/looked like.

I already knew that she was pregnant again, but the realization I had right then and there scared me I didn't know how to react

I already knew that she was pregnant again, but the realization I had right then and there scared me I didn't know how to react. I smiled hugged my Mom, and my Dad. Then I walked out the front door and walked to my childhood park that we always went too. I don't know why I left. I wasn't mad about it I was actually happy, but my feet were moving and before I could stop them I was at the park. I had heard Jaxton yelling my name but nothing was registering through my head. Everything was muffled. I looked down at my hand and I realized I had the shirt in my hand still. I looked up from my shirt and walked over to the covered slide and I started to cry. I don't know why I was crying but was... that's when I heard the most amazing voice ever..........

Cliffhanger sorry....