My Planning - Explaining

Hope you enjoyed this!! I finished this before I published any chapter so sorry if I didn't do what you guys wanted/asked.

Here's my original story idea:

TOWN OF CHAOS
* chilled's dad gets voted by mayor (ze's dad) and dies. chilled's dad was previous Exe.
* Chilled becomes Exe, target is mayor
* Chilled gains the trust of investigator Smarty and Jailor GaLm who inform him that he may know who the godfather is as he found Ze to be a leader among men.
* Chilled, being immune at night, (as well as this Ze if he is gf) goes and visits him, not suspecting that leader among men would mean mayor. Ze realises instantly chilled is Exe and son of the previous Exe who his dad killed. He also sees Chilled is out for revenge.
* Ze knows his dad would never double cross his friend, and goes over the options of what could have happened, and realises but doesn't say. (WITCH).
* Chilled and Ze become close friends, all the time Anthony thinking Ze is gf.
* Smarty and GaLm think Ze is double crossing Chilled.
* Smarty says that Ze might not be gf as originally thought.
* GaLm imprisons Ze.
* Ze confesses to mayor, all while Smarty watches.
* Smarty tells Chilled.
* Chilled is in love with Ze, but his driving passion to get revenge is strong. He is fighting himself.
* Smarty and GaLm back Chilled up but in the end he doesn't get voted up, so Chilled meets up with a confirmed mafioso (Tom) and orders him to murder Ze.
* Ze's will is a message to Chilled- "Dear _______, I won't say your name because people will fear your treachery. I just want to say one thing; what you believe is wrong. It's called a witch. See you in the afterlife. -Ze"
* Chilled realises a witch killed his father and he just led his lover to demise.
* Chilled's executioner role slips to one of a jester, and he easily convinces Tom to get him hanged, and struggles to get Smarty, GaLm, Max and others to vote. Chilled promises he won't haunt them.
* Chilled sees Ze, romance ensues.
* Chilled's dad meets with him.
* Chilled's dad's duties are complete on earth: Chilled's dad leaves the game.
* Ze's dad knows he is forgiven; Ze's dad leaves the game.
* MINI LADD AND WILDCAT BRING THEM BACK

TOWN OF CHAOS: COVEN IS PART TWO

WITCH - MINX

MAYOR - ZE

EXE / JESTER - CHILLED

JAILOR - GALM

INVEST - SMARTY

MAFIOSO - TOM

Quite obviously, I changed a lot.

Especially that ending, sorry. No sequel either.

I've had the idea for six months, but this took about two-three weeks to finish alongside schoolwork and shit.

I know this is a short fanfic, but I didn't want to drag it on too long. Apologies!

Let me know what you think of this story down in the comments.

Thankyou <3

-Panther
xx