•15•

"They WHAT?!?!?!" Suga was furious. After I had passed out in the classroom he had taken me home to Jin. He made me explain what happened, even though I didn't want to. "I swear I will kill them. How could they do that to you?!" he ranted.

"I-it's okay," I stammered. "Maybe I should do what they say..."

"You mean stay away from me?!" he was still mad. I nodded. He didn't seem to happy about this. "No." was all he said. I looked up at him. I didn't want to lose him like everything else, just because of some stupid girls. But this was for his own good. This was to keep him safe. I didn't want to drag him down with me into the shitty excuse of a life that I have. I looked at him and he scrunched up his face like he was thinking really hard.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, shocking me. When those girls hurt me, did they damage my ears too? "I promise I will protect you....So will you be my girlfriend Amber? I was speechless. He was still waiting for my response. This might be my only chance to make my life happy again. Will I lose him too, just like everything else? No. Not today. [😏] Not ever.

"Yes Suga, I would gladly be your girlfriend." Suga started grinning. Suddenly he brought me close to him and...kissed me. I felt him smiling against my lips. I kissed him back. When we broke the kiss he hugged me close to him.

"I love you," he whispered.