•26•

We walked around the second floor until Jin gasped.

"What?!" I asked.

"I don't think you should see this, hyung..." the maknae said, looking nervous.

"WHAT?!" I was more and more curious. What were they trying to hide from me.

"HOW COULD SHE?! FIRST SHE HURTS OUR BEST FRIEND AND THEN SHE-" I cut J-hope off and pushed through the guys only to see Lilly sucking off the face of some guy I didn't know!!!

WHAT. THE. FUDGING. HELL.

"Lilly...?" I called out, hoping this was just a sick nightmare. She immediately detached herself from that guy.

"Oh! Um...Suga? Hehe...this isn't what it looks like!"

"We're over." I then ran off without another word, the guys following behind me.

How could she?! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME SHE'S CHEATED ON ME!!!

We were almost at our room. I stopped. Wait. This is exactly what I did to...Amber. My heart sank at the thought. I did the exact same thing back in school. Oh my god. I shook my head.

As soon as I opened the door, I shot into the room and slammed my lips into Amber's.

Amber POV

I sat up at the sound of the door opening. Before I knew what was happening, Suga slammed his lips into mine. My eyes widened and I couldn't move. The guys walked into the room and their eyes became as wide as mine, before they smiled. After what seemed like forever, Suga took his lips off mine and smiled. What's going on?

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Amber, for everything." Then he gave me a quick hug.

"Um...what exactly happened?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mouth dropped open when they finished explaining to me.

"SHE CHEATED ON YOU AGAIN?!" I screamed.

"So I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend Amber," he asked. I had to bite down on my tongue to stop myself from saying yes right away. Remember, he did the same thing to me before. I love him but, maybe he just wants to date me because Lilly's gone... What if I'm only his second choice?

"I-I'll think about it..." I bit my lip. Suga frowned, but nodded.

"I understand. I hope, in the end, we can be together."

Me too...