Chapter 3- The Treaty

Aiden's Pov
That girl was something else.. I've never seen here before does she go to my school? If she does how could I not not notice her? Her long brown hair, olive skin, beautiful vibrant mysterious eyes, rosy cheeks, long eyelashes, pink plump lips, her beautiful body, and her cute button nose... I could go on forever and she is so.. Innocent..

"Mr. Casin!" My teacher Mr. Guard yelled while I was staring at the bored and my pencil was off somewhere else. My eyes widened and I cleared my throat and apologized. He nodded and went back to teaching boring old science. I sighed and soon the bell rung and everyone started to get up and go to there last period. My next class was arts/humanities Mrs. Gonzalez is parting us up into groups to do a upbeat dance that I'm fine with. I walked in to see everyone talking and as usual Miranda bullying a poor innocent girl. I sat down and got a glimpse of the conversation.

"What the heck is this? Oh my God! This looks like trash!" Miranda screeched and took the canvas she was holding up in front of the room. She showed everyone and I'm questioning why Is that garbage! That's beautiful! Everyone was shocked and amazed by it and Miranda snorted and ripped it up!

"No!" The girl she took it away from yelled. She went up and looked at the ripped up pieces I felt awful for her. I went up to the girl and helped her pick the pieces up and I handed it to her she looked up and I realized it was the girl I saw last night. Oh now I'm mad.. But I have no idea why.. I'm going to have to ask dad about it.

"I'm so sorry that happened. Your work was beautiful" I said and she sniffles and took the pieces away from me and went off to her seat. Miranda waved at me to come sit next to her but I ignored it and sat beside the girl I saw last night. She is so innocent and pure... She's like a kitten.... A gatito. Dads side of the family knows Spanish so that's how I now it we don't use it very much though dad always calls mom mi flora. As I sat down Mrs. Gonzalez walked in and everyone got quite. She smiled at the class and said good morning while everyone replied but when the girl next to me said it her voice cracked.ll

"So as you know this week will be a dancing assignment and we've already went through the instructions you can do whatever type dance as long as it is appropriate and it has to be upbeat. So let's get to the partners.. Kyle and Jon, Andy and Stella, Vincent and Fay, Miranda and Rey, Jessie and Seth, Jezebel and Aiden...." She went on and on until she was finished and we got into our groups I didn't know who Jezebel was so I sat down and waited for her I looked around to see everyone in their groups except the girl beside me. Ooo this must be Jezebel.. What a beautiful name.

"So Jezebel. Do you wanna practice at my house or yours?" I asked her eyes widened and she gulped and shrugged. Not very talkative right now is she?.. Hm. What if I... What if I just...

"Don't even think about tickling me unless you want one hand" she said and my hands instantly went back. Hm. Well then... Just as I was about to speak the bell rung and she got up picked her stuff up and ran out the class like there was a fire and she need to get out. I got up and grabbed my stuff quickly and followed her until we were out in the parking lot.

"Jezebel! Wait up! Let's go to my house and practice!" I yelled and she stopped and looked at me. It looked like she was having a conversation with herself until her shoulders slumped and she nodded while sighing. I smiled and dragged her to my car. I opened the car for her and she looked at me and mumbled a small thank you and got in. After that I got in and started the car up and headed for my house. She was very quite during the ride. Then we made it to my house. I went to her side and opened it and then when we went to the front door I also opened it. Dalton came down and let me tell you he loves everyone! So when he saw Jezebel he went to her and hugged her legs.

"Aww. Hello little guy" she said picking him up he giggled and she smiled at him. I smiled and walked over to them and her smile dropped as she sat Dalton back in the floor and he giggled running off. I frowned, why did she frown? Does she hate me that much already? I opened my mouth to speak but got interrupted by my dad.

"Aiden! Come here! I need to speak with you!" He yelled and right as he did Jezebel's phone ring she got it answered while she had a stern look and I heard a male voice while she nodded a couple of times and then hung up.

"I have to leave my dad needs me. H says he needs to speak with me"

"Same here. Do you need a ride? I can give you one real quick" I asked and she shook her head and headed out. I sighed and headed upstairs to my dad's office. I opened it up to see mom glaring at him while she sat in his lap and she looked like she was going to rip his head off. He looked at me and then mom and he whispered in her ear and she sighed and nodded.

"Son. Sit down" he said and I did as I was told he began talking. "Aiden you are marrying our rivals The Sparrows daughter. I know I know but we need to make a treaty with them after we killed their original leader but now her husband has took over and he feels like we need a treaty too" he said and I nodded. I knew something like this was going to happen so I have prepared for it. God. I never thought I was going to get married to a totally stranger.. he dismissed me and I went away.
***
Ooo I would freak out lol.

How will Aiden react when he realizes Jezebel is the girl he is marrying?

How will Jezebel react?

Who is your favorite character so far?