Chapter 24- "No. You can't"

Aiden's Pov
"Listen up!" Mom yelled and all of dad's men looked at everything was silent. Mom, me, dad, my brother, our friends, and Alec are on a stage looking at everyone.

"Now. We are getting ready to go get Jezebel, Aiden's fiancée back from her father and Julia. During this we are going to try to get Emery and Julia back. Julia has been brain washed but Emery is a hostage. Now my men will attack and when Dylan's men run out or when we need back up Alec's men will attack along with Robert's men" dad said and everyone nodded. Dad gave a stiff and stern nod and we all headed out. Mom started walking with dad but he grabbed her arms and took her away. She looked at me and smiled rolling her eyes. I laughed and shook my head at them and started walking again.

Bella's Pov
I was walking with Carter to help because I've gotten really good with all this gang stuff over the years and I'm ready for this! But Carter grabbed me and took me away. I looked at Aiden and rolled my eyes while smiling. I saw him shake his head and walk away.

"Carter" I whined when he turned me around making me look at him. I grabbed his face and leaned his head on mine.

"I'm ready for this. Let me help"

"No mi flora. I'm not risking you getting hurt"

"Carter! I'm ready for this! I can help if you let me! My fighting skills and weapon skills have improved a lot! Please!" I whined and he pulled away from me and he looked frustrated. He tugged at his hair and looked at me and shook his head muttering under his breath.

"Fine! But you will not leave my side for a second" he said and I nodded smiling I pecked his lips and we started walking again. We headed to Dylan's land and hid until Carter gave the call to go. He gave the call and we all started running to Dylan's gang house. I saw Aiden fighting one guy and Landon was by his side while his friends and Carter's brothers were fighting their own battles then Alec and Carter were fighting together while my dad was off somewhere else. I looked at Carter and shook my head. I'm sorry Carter but I am capable of handling myself. I ran off without Carter to go find my mother.

"Are you looking for me sweetie?" Someone asked and I turned around and saw my mother. Julia.

"Mother" I said in the most distasteful way I could. I miss my mom she's not the same. She's evil and manipulative she isn't my sweet caring mom. They changed her, but I will help her.

"I don't want to fight you mom. But I do want to get Jezebel back. Please come back to me. To your family" I said and she cackled attacking me. I fought her back until I took my gun out and shot her leg and shoulder making her yell out in pain but laughing at the end.

"Your a strong one aren't you? Your father raised you right" she said and we fought.

Carter's Pov
I was fighting next to Alec but when I look to see if Bella was ok she wasn't there. God! She is so complicated! I snapped the guys neck and started to run off looking for Bella. I went inside looking and found her next to her mom's body. I made a move to reach out for her but she cut me off by speaking.

"She's not dead. She's just passed out" she said and I nodded to myself and I tied her up. Then Dylan, Emery, Jezebel, and a young man walked out. Aiden finally came and found us.

"Hello, welcome to my home!" Dylan said making all of us. Gun shots and screams and yelling were happening outside and you could hear it. I heard a gunshot close to my head and saw Bella got out a gun and shot a guy that was about to shot me. I smirked at her and then looked back at Dylan.

Aiden's Pov
I looked at Jezebel and she looked dead. She looked like she was completely dead inside and that she didn't have anything to live for. I looked at her and she looked away from me. Caden pulled her to him and held her waist making me mad.

"Get your hands off of her" I said and b smiled and laughed forcing himself on her. By that I mean he grabbed her face and kissed her forcefully she clearly didn't like it but she kissed back. When he pulled back he whispered something in her ear making her gasp and nod. She turned to me and looked at me emotionless .

"I hate you Aiden. I will not wed you. I will wed Caden" Jezebel said and I looked at her and shook my head. No she can't. This isn't real. Caden smirked at me while I stood there speechless.

"No. You don't mean that Jezebel. You love me. And I love you. What... What is this? Are you brainwashing her like you did Julia!?" I yelled pointing at Julia's body while Jezebel looked down.

"We didn't brainwash her, son. She simply choose the correct answer" Dylan said and my blood boiled. Jezebel wouldn't do this to me. She loves me. She is mine.

"Ella. It's me Aiden. Please don't do this. You love me. Don't. Do. This." I said on the verge of tears lo king at her. And she simply lost it.

"Aiden! I love you so much! They made me do this! They are forcing me into this! Please help me Aiden! Please! Don't make me do this!" She yelled while crying Emery gasped and yanked her to her while Dylan shook his head and Caden sighed.

"Wrong choice Jezebel. Very very wrong choice" Dylan said and got his gun out shooting my grandma right in the head killing her.

"NO!"
                                                                             ***
I'm so so so so sorry! I've had so much on my plate lately! I've just been stressed out! My life is a mess right now and I'm trying my hardest to still update my magical sea unicorns! Because you all deserve the best I love you all! I hope you like the chapter!

What will Jezebel do now?

What will Bella do?

What will happen next?