3

"I'm picking you up tonight," Jungkook whispers to Taehyung who is sitting right next to him. Taehyung raises his brows, "What?"

"Pack your bags, we are going to live together."

Wearegoingtolivetogether.Wearegoingtolivetogether.Wearegoingtolivetogether. 

This sentence repeats in Taehyung's mind until he could fully process it.

"YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!" Taehyung screams and shots right up, smacking the table with his palms.

"Shut the fuck up, Kim Taehyung," Mr.Kim their math teacher commands.

"I'm sorry, Mr.Kim but I think I need to borrow this kid for a second," Taehyung said as he points at Jungkook. He grabs Jungkook's wrist and rushes out of the door before Mr.Kim even get a chance to reply to him.

~~

Taehyung trap Jungkook in between his arm in the nearest bathroom, "What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I mean."

Taehyung was a tad taller than Jung kook. Taehyung could see through the open area of the glasses, those dark orbs that seem to be so captivating and mysterious staring up at him. It makes him feel all weak and vulnerable. But he wasn't going to tell that to the damn cocky bastard in front of him. 

Jungkook glances at Taehyung's pupil, when his own cold eyes meet Taehyung's warm orbs, he could see the slight wavering that it gives off. 

Taking this chance, Jungkook forcefully switches the position and buckles Taehyung's knees so he could slide down the wall a little. This time Taehyung is trapped in between Jungkook's arm and is much shorter than Jungkook because of his buckled knees. 

"Baby," he leans down and whispers into Taehyung's ears, "do you....need a little help?"

Jungkook knees Taehyung's growing bulge which Taehyung himself didn't even realize he was getting turned on by this damn nerd in front of him.

Taehyung couldn't get even more embarrassed than this, he couldn't take it anymore and smack Jungkook's face and runs out of the bathroom, leaving the confused Jungkook alone.

~~

"You deserve," Taehyung said to Jungkook who came into class 10 minutes after Taehyung slapped him.

"I guess I did, but it was worth it," Jungkook smirks at Taehyung but they were at the corners so only Taehyung could see the arrogant smirk on Jungkook's face. 

"Fuck off already," Taehyung said and turns away from Jungkook.

"You know I can't do that right," Jungkook chuckles. After waiting for a few minutes for Taehyung's reply and receiving nothing in return, Jungkook focuses back to the boring lesson. 

~~~~

A knock on the door interrupts Taehyung's time with his phone, he got up and opens the door. Immediately he slams the door back but it was stopped by a foot.

"Just when I thought I could escape your presence after school ended, but you had to show up in front of my door," Taehyung said.

"I told you, I'm picking you up," Jungkook was wearing an oversized T-shirt that shows his veiny arms and tight jeans that wrap around his thigh tightly. He also had his hair styled back and he wasn't wearing those thick ugly glasses but a branded sunglasses. Completely different from what he wears in school.

"I'm not walking," Taehyung crosses his arms and plop down on the floor.

"Who said you're going to walk," Jungkook lifts Taehyung up and fling him over his shoulder like no big deal.

Jungkook opens the car door, throwing Taehyung into the passenger seat and slams the door harshly. He then sits down on the driver seat.

"I didn't bring anything," Taehyung said.

"I'll buy you everything you want."

"I want Gucci."

"I'll buy you it."

Taehyung couldn't say anything else anymore because Gucci was included so he stayed quiet. He looks at the time, it was already 5:50 and he felt his eyes slowly close down. Jungkook glances at Taehyung and unconsciously smiled.

~~~

"Tae, wake up," Jungkook lightly slaps Taehyung's face. Taehyung stirs awake and rubs his eyes, "Daddy? Is it time for dinner?" he asks.

Jungkook was beyond shock.

Taehyung blinks his eyes rapidly to get a clearer look at the person and it wasn't his daddy, it was Jungkook.

"Fuck! I didn't say anything!" Taehyung screams, trying to convince Jungkook that he didn't say anything at all.

Jungkook snap out of his lalaland, 

"You're a daddy's little boy!?"

--------

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeCH 

wow this book reach 1k 

THANKS SO MUHC OMFF