16(M)

Btw to people who didn't see the chapter before I Deleted it, Namjoon won

"I can do anything expect fucking him right," Jimin confirms once again and licks his plumped lips.

"Yes, ah! And no kissing too. I'm a possessive man. I'm only letting you do this because I owe you," Jeongguk said as he leans on the door, "start, I'll stay here and watch the show."

"A'ight. if that's what you say," Jimin lifts Taehyung shirt up causing Taehyung to shriek out a small, "Jeongguk."

Jimin nervously smiles as he turns back to look at Jeongguk, "You are really possessive. The number of hickeys you gave him is pretty scary."

Jeongguk shrugs his shoulders and motion him to continue.

Jimin lightly pokes one of Taehyung's nipple. "W-what are you doing?" he asks.

Jimin raises his brows, "You didn't train him yet?"

"It was his first time. I didn't want to over stimulate him."

Jimin gives a mocking laugh, "When did you even start caring about your partner, this isn't like you." He gives a hard pinch on Taehyung's left nipple and twists it, making Taehyung choke out a moan. Jimin licks the other nipple and lightly bites it. 

Taehyung thrashes around as he pulls on Jimin's hair. A weird feeling grows inside of him,  he stares at Jeongguk who was staring back at him with lustful eyes. 

Jimin pulls away, leaving a wet patch of saliva on Taehyung's skin. He blows on it, making Taehyung shiver from the cold air as his nipple slowly gets harder. Jimin launches right back in while still playing with his other nipple, "Does that feel good?" He asks Taehyung while still biting the nipple. ( I NEED A NEW WORD, NIPPLE IS TOO REPETITIVE)

"D-don't talk w-while doing t-that," Taehyung moans out. Taehyung glances at Jeongguk again as he feels his orgasm coming closer, "J-Jeongguk" he croaks out and stretches his left hand out.

"Jeongguk," he calls out once again as he reaches out for Jeongguk. Jimin gives the one last little bite before Taehyung moans out Jeongguk's name and cums in his pants. The bathroom was dead silence and only Taehyung's pants can be heard.

Jeongguk coughs, catching the attention of both males, "sorry, Jimin but, please tell dad I'll be going home early today." He pushes Jimin out of the way and throws Taehyung over his shoulder, leaving the bathroom in a hurry.

--------

It's a short smut. CUZ YOU KNOW WHY?

BECUZ NEXT CHAPTER is the OMFG smut i was talking about. IM CRINGIN WHEN I REREAD IT HOLY. I think it's because I'm not used to this kind of smut. 

Im not making it private so i hope i don't get banned I'll upload it in 10 minutes, gotta get mentally prepare for all the comments people are going to make.

Btw 

Hoseok-eating
Jimin-sucking
Namjoon-nipple teasing