5.5

A special one shot since I have writer's block on this story. A perfect dirty one shot for this dirty ass book. 10000000% rated r

before you read this, soak yourself in holy water. And skip this chapter if u aren't comfortable with smut. BUT WHY R U READING THIS BOOK IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE LMFAO

"Taehyung-ah, why are you so good at sucking lollipops?" the orange hair asks the lilac haired one.

Taehyung pops the lollipop out of his mouth and kisses the tip, he smirks, "Jimin, because practice makes perfect."

The (not) innocent mochi didn't get a single sexual joke from that phase and tilts his head in confusion, "you can practice sucking a lollipop?"

"Ah, yes Jimochi, you can totally....practice it," Taehyung said with a sexual intention but the (not) innocent Jimin didn't catch it.

C: nonconman

C: nonconman

~~

The lilac haired male was always seen with a lollipop in his mouth, even when they have Gym.

No one had ever seen the lilac haired male without a lollipop in his mouth, no one knows the reason why except for one person.

~~

The heavily breathing can be heard by both of the males in the bathroom. Taehyung ran out of lollipops for today and he's desperate to suck on something. He roam his hands around the thigh area of the other male and desperation could be heard in his voice, "J-Jeongguk, please."

"Beg for it," the cold voice echoes in the empty bathroom.

"I'll be your cumslut, your cum trash, your slave, just anything...so please?" Taehyung begs and looks up at Jeongguk with his puppy eyes. But his action is completely different from his innocent facial features, his hands are groping the outline of the Jeongguk's cock. Taehyung grinds his dick on Jeongguk's legs since he's kneeling down on the floor and moans in ecstasy.(jeongguk is sitting on the toliet and tae is on the floor.)

Jeongguk lightly taps Taehyung's lower lip and immediately, Taehyung flings his tongue out of his mouth. He lightly pulls on Taehyung's tongue so he could see the shining object even clearly. A tongue piercing, Jeongguk gave Taehyung a diamond tongue piercing for his birthday last year.

Salivas starts to drip down due to the fact that Jeongguk was staring at the sexual face of Taehyung for way too long and Taehyung couldn't keep his saliva in his mouth because his tongue was out.

Jeongguk releases his hold on Taehyung's tongue and lies back onto the toilet seat, "Go ahead."

Taehyung's eyes sparkle as he hurriedly unbuckles Jeongguk's belt. "Slow down kitten, I'm not going anywhere," Jeongguk chuckles.

Without further ado, Taehyung slides Jeongguk's pants and boxer down in one swift movement. His eyes widen and lick his lips when his meal is right in front of him, showing the diamond that he is so proud of.

"Can I?" He asks.

"Of course."

Taehyung engulfs Jeongguk's cock and went straight into deep throating, it's not like it's his first time neither is it his last time. He swirls his tongue in a circular motion and Jeongguk couldn't help but moan in delight. The roughness of the diamond was rubbing his dick and it feels so fucking good.

Taehyung pops the dick out of his mouth like he did with the lollipop and licks the tips, 'practice makes perfect' he said in his head. He hesitantly looks at Jeongguk who's in a moaning mess and decides to try something new. Taehyung closes his eyes and slowly inches forward with his tongue out. He gently and slowly inserts the piercing in Jeongguk's meatus. Jeongguk flinches and stares at Taehyung in shock.

(the piercing is small, if it's big ill freak out)

"w-what are you doing," Jeongguk stutters

Taehyung pulls away and the only thing that connects them is the string of pre-cum, "Tasting you. Delicious."

then taehyung cont. to suck then jungkook cums--- the end

(JK)

"Kitten, you're such a slut for my dick," Jeongguk said. Taehyung nods his head in agreement and continues to suck on Jeongguk's shaft, "Ish soyy guud," he said.

"Fuck, don't talk with my dick in your mouth," Jeongguk forcefully pushes Taehyung's head deeper until his tip reaches the back of Taehyung's throat.

"Moan, you slut," Jeongguk order and he lightly steps on Taehyung's crotch. Taehyung moans out loud and chokes on Jeongguk's dick. He hits Jeongguk's thighs to tell him to pulls out but Jeongguk was too into cumming that he didn't realize, he lets out a heavenly sigh as he shoots his loads out.

Taehyung coughs out the cums that are stuck in his throat and cutely(?) glares at Jeongguk.

"I'm sorry, Kitten, now come here," Jeongguk pulls Taehyung up and kisses him passionately.

All the lollipops Taehyung sucked on, was a replacement for Jeongguk's dick.

-------

I'm so embarrassed right now. This is so dirty. I'm blushing.

btw funfact, I'm not a fan of piercing anywhere besides the lips and ears sooooooooo tongue piercing is a little too extreme.

#SaveASoul