dix-sept |;| cheating

_millies_pov_

"millie?"

i put down my phone and looked up to see my friend caleb walking into my bedroom. caleb is noah's bestfriend, but caleb is a lot nicer than noah.

"your uh, your mom let me in." he said as he took a few steps closer to the chair i was sitting in.

"what are you up to?" i asked. he looked kind of distressed. i hoped there was nothing seriously wrong.

"well, i came here to tell you something." he replied.

"and that is?"

"noah has been cheating on you. i just found out a few hours ago." he stated as he looked down at his feet.

my heart sank. i always had a feeling that noah was cheating on me. even though i was starting to like noah less and less, it still hurt really bad.

"how did you find out?" i questioned.

"i was kind of snooping on his phone and i found a ton of texts from some bitch. her name was maddie if i remember correctly." he answered.

"are you going to break up with him again?" caleb added. i hopped out of my chair and took a few steps toward caleb.

"probably." i said with a chuckle.

"well, then now is probably the best time to tell you."

"tell me what?" i asked.

"millie, i've been in love with you since noah first introduced me to you. you're smart, nice, friendly, and absolutely beautiful." he retorted as he took a step closer to me. he tried to grab my hand, but i quickly pulled it away.

"caleb, i uhh i thi-" before i could finish, he pressed his lips onto mine. i quickly pulled away.

"caleb, do you know my friend sadie?" i questioned as i stepped away from him. he nodded.

"well, she's had the biggest crush on you since forever. so why not do us all a favor and go fall in love with her?"

"what are you even talking about?" he scoffed.

"i think you should probably be leaving."

"yeah, i guess so."

caleb slowly walked out of my bedroom. i felt bad for him, but at the end of the day, i only like him as a friend.

*pls dont kill me thx