Confussed Love. (Chapter 9)

Song: late night walk.

Play now pleasee (:

Jonathan's (delirious) Pov.

I wake up to the warmth of breathing happening on the back of my neck. It sends shivers down my spine. I look at the time and see it's 3:00 am, I get up quietly while moving vanoss' arms from my waist. I get off the bed and walk to the window, seeing that it is still dark out I look back at evan and decide to go for a walk. I needed to clear my mind. I put my shoes on and a white shirt along with my black pants and blue sweater.

I walk out the hotel door and into the elevator and push the lobby floor number. I look at the mirror in the elevator and see me and evan, i'm on his back and he is taking a picture of us. I stare at the mirror move till I hear a ding. I walk out the elevator and into the outside world, and feeling the cold come around me. I start walking and pass the parking lot for the hotel and I see me and Evan, he is putting me down off his back and we are in the car. I blink my eyes and see Evan carring me off the car with ethan in my arms and me sound asleep. I shake my head and look away.

I keep walking and see a mom and her son at a bus stop, she is tickling him and I see Evan and I in build a bear work shop, the childrens laughter filling my ears. I smile and keep walking. I pass multiple buildings and mostly seeing guys on walks talking, fighting, or arguing. I keep on and see a few ladies here and there getting picked up by cars. I see a park and decide to sit down and let the air be my friend. I sit on a bench and look around at the stars. I breathe the natures oxygen. I feel so much peace and I liked it. I start thinking about Evan and I. What are we? I thought.

I look at the abondon playground and I see Evan with a small girl, she is so pretty, she has hazel eyes and blond hair. She has a wonderful smile and then I blink, I see... My mom? I blink more and see my mom carring a baby, me? I blink multiple times. I see her bending down kissing a boy's head, me. I then sit up and feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up and see a man, he is tall and has black hair.

"Mind if i sit?" He asks and I shake my head and move over.

"Such a stary night huh?" He says.

"Yea , I like it." I say and look up.

"I seen you were having trouble figuring something out." He tilts his head.

"Sorta." I agree.

"Talk to me, I don't bite nor judge." He faces me.

I stare at him and hesitate to tell him.

"It's nothing really." I say and shrug.

"It's about love isn't it?" He says and I look at him shocked.

"How did you know?" I ask and he smiles

"I may be old son, but I do know a few things about love." He chuckles.

"I think I love someone and then I think about what I have been through and I-I don't want to tell him. What if he judges me?" I say and frown.

"It's a he?. Huh. Well if he loves you, he won't judge you one bit. The only think he would judge you about is who loves who more. Love is an amazing thing my boy, don't let fear control what you love, fear doesn't keep us alive, it keeps us from roming free in the night. Danger may be out there but beauty is there too, only if you look for it." Take a look at the play ground. What do you see?" He asks.

"A old place where kids use to play." I say and look at it for half a second.

"Look closer, look with passion." He says.

I look at it again and feel the laughter of kids coming from it. I see the park back when it was beautiful and in usable.

"I see, kids running around and laughing." I say and feel shocked.