Date ruined. (Chapter 12)

Song: childish gambino -  3005

Play song now (:

Evan's (vanoss) Pov.

Soon after we finished eating the hotdogs we decited to go back into the water, sure it was a little cold but it was worth it.

"I felt something touch my leg!!" Delirious yelled.

"It was my dick." I say and laugh at him being so paranoid.

"Shush up man this is serious shit." He says and looks down and around at the water.

"Oh my god delirious watch out!" I say and point behind him then when he turns around to look I push him into the direction I was pointing at.

"Your such an asshole." He say and flips me off.

"Aww my poor baby scared?" I say and laugh at him.

"No!" He says and starts swimming around.

Hours passed of us swimming around and splashing around, we were just playing around and joking around the whole time. Delirious even took my phone and was recording us in the water, kissing, him pinching my ass underwater which I wasn't a fan of him doing that.

"It's almost 7 babe." I say and look at him.

"We go to the peer now?" He says and his eyes light up with excitment.

"Yes, but lets get dry first." I say and start swimmin to the shore.

"Race you!" He says and starts swimming faster.

I then grab his leg and pull it behind me making me be in frount of him.

"Cheater!!" He says and tries to catch up.

I make it to shore and he was close to being in first.

"Your bitch, you made me lose." He says and slaps my chest.

"Ouch ouch." I say pretending that he hurt me.

"Shut up, your hulk ass knows damn well it didn't hurt." He says. I start laughing and lose my breath.

"Can we pleaseeeee gooo toooo the peerrrr?" He whines.

"Okay okay." I say and dry my hair as best as I could. I then put my shirt on and so did he.

We then walk to the peer and he looks around and smiles. I love his smile, I could tell he hasn't smiled like this in a while. I'm so greatful that I make him smile.

"Vanoss!" He says and I snap out of my daze of thinking of him.

"Yes?" I say and look at him.

"You love me right?" He says and smiles at me.

"Of course." I assure him.

"Can you win me that?" He asks and points at a teddy bear that is pretty big but still holdable.

"Ethan wasn't enought, love?" I ask and chuckle.

"I want more kids with you." He says and whines.

"Good save." I say and he giggles.

"But pleassseee?" He says and grabs my arm.

"Fine." I give in.

"Yes!" He says to himself.

We walk up to the game and we wait for the people in frount of us to finish playing, it was a ball throwing game, you throw the ball at some metal bottles and try to knock them down. The two girls in frount of finish and get a pink shark stuffed animal. They turn around to me and delirious and go shocked.