Small Stop. (Chapter 40)

I'm getting back with this book! That's it! No more slacking from me! ~Destlirious

Evan's (vanoss) Pov.

"yes, sweetie a ball." I say and pinch his cheek with the hand that doesn't have the bear in it.

He then pushes my hand off his face and wipes his cheek.

"what ball?" He asks confused.

"Tyler hit me up with some great ideas for us." I say.

"he just wants us to fuck." He mumbles and rolls his eyes.

"And I plan to." I say and give him the bear and push past him, out the closet.

"now get ready." I say and look at thw time.

"w-w- wh- okay." He managed out.

He stands there a bit confused and I growl at him.

"now." I say and I feel a small growl forming in my throat.

"don't rush me Evan." He says and I growl louder and show a bit of my teeth.

"You don't scare me." He says and walks out the room, and I can hear him make his way down the stairs and a door close. I'm guessing to the guest bedroom.

"bitch." I say and shake my head and get something out the closet.

I take out a tuxedo and stare at it.

"this sucks." I say and try to wiggle the tie a bit to let me breathe.

"watch your mouth." A growl snaps and I close my mouth.

"stand up straight too, no one likes hunch backs." The man says again and I sign and stand straighter.

"don't mess anything up Evan this is your chance to show you could be Al-"

My flashback was cut off by a knock on a door. I look at who it was and it was delirious standing there.

"what do I wear?" He asks.

"here." I hand him my tuxedo and smile.

"wow looks great." He says and rubs on the tie.

"where did you get it?" He asks.

"It was mine years back, when I was a teenager." I say and my smile fades a bit from my lips.

"it's beautiful." He says and grabs it and walks out the room again.

I then grab another tuxedo out the closet that used to belong to another man who lived in this house, a man who raised me, a man who showed me how to be a wolf correctly.

I then smell his scent on it and shake my head.

I start drying myself off with the towel that I had on my shoulders and I close the bedroom door and start dressing myself.

I finish and walk to the mirror to start on my mess of a hair, I start by blow drying it and finally making my usual hair style. And the out come of myself is rather dashing.

What he looks like ~Destlirious

I smile at myself in the mirror and wink at myself

I smile at myself in the mirror and wink at myself. I then step away from the mirror and decided to go see what delirious' process is.

I make my way down the stairs and into the guest bedroom and see a delicious looking delirious.

And this is delirious but without the arm rip and mask. ~Destlirious

"you did your tie to lose." I say and walk towards him.

"I got it." He asks and smacks my hands away from him.

"smack my hands and I will smack something of yours." I growl close to his ear.

"touch me and your dead meat." He barks back and pushes me away.

"how about you take mine in your mouth." I bark.

"disgusting." He whines and shakes his head.

I then huff a laugh and stare at his hands trying to fix his tie.

"give me." I say and put his hands to his sides and fix it.

"there." I say and look at my finish product. A perfect tie.

"thanks." He says and slaps my arm a bit to hard for my liking.

A give a small growl and he shakes it off.

"anyways it starts at 8:14." I say and look at my golden watch.

"8:14? It's barely 5:00!" Delirious yells and points at the small white clock that was on the tan painted wall.

"hey, hey. I have other Ideas for us before the dance." I say and turn around walking to the door.

"like what exactly?" I hear his sweet voice say from behind me.

"you can't dance on a empty stomach... And last time I checked, we haven't met the ocean yet." I say and grip the golden doorknob and turn it walking out the room.

"it's just gonna be a small stop." I say and close the door with my foot behind me, leaving a quiet delirious.

How are all you guys? ): ~Destlirious