Prepare For Take Off. (Chapter 25)

Hello beautiful people, sorry for the late update. ): ~Destlirious

Look at my babies. ❤️ (the photo) ~Destlirious

Evan's (vanoss) Pov.

"uhh yes, can I have 2 breakfast jacks & 1 orange juice with..." I look at del to see what he wants to drink.

"one doctor peper!" delirious yells out the window making me deaf in one ear.

"is that all?" The lady asks.

"Yes please. Thank you." I say.

We pull up into the next window to claim the food.

"one moment please." The brunette haired women says. She seems to be in her early 20s.

"alright." I say and look at del.

"i'm hungry." delirious says and rubs his stomach.

"so am I." I agree.

We wait for a little bit longer and sit in the car with the music barley able to hear.

I look out the window and see the brunette woman walking to the window with the food.

"here you go." she says and hands me the food.

"thanks." I say and flash a smile.

"mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine." delirious says while digging into the bag pulling out the breakfast jack and his drink is in his lap.

"chill out there." I say and laugh as he takes his whole mask off to eat. I stare at him when we get to a red light.

"what?" delirious says with a mouthful.

"you never took your mask completely off before to eat." I say.

"oh." he says and stops chewing.

"it's cute how hungry you are." I chuckle.

"well Yeah, i haven't ate in like years." He says and takes another bite.

"you just ate apple slices when we were packing." I say and laugh at him.

"shut up vanoss." He says and drinks his soda.

"why don't you call me Evan?" I ask.

"what?" He says a but confused.

"my name, Evan. Why don't you call me that?." I repeat.

"I been calling you vanoss for so long that calling you Evan sounds different." He says and I nod my head.

"alright."  I say and take a bite of my breakfast jack and continue driving using one hand.

We make it to the airport and we were waiting in the security line when I start day dreaming.

"vanoss." I hear.

"yeah?" I answer.

"damn I been calling you for the past minute." Delirious says and giggles.

"oh sorry." I say and give a smile.

We make it past security and start walking towards our flight. We hand the lady our tickets and we walk onto the plane, we then walk to our seats and sit down.

"i hate takeoffs."  I hear delirious mumble.

"some times I do to." I whisper.

Short chapter sorry babes. But I will post again soon! Probably this week. (: ~Destlirious