Broken. (Chapter 44)

Delirious POV.

"What can I get you hun?" A woman asks as I approach the bar. She has a nice scent and a warm smile.

She is wearing all black, even a black apron. She seems to be in her late 20's and is wearing red lipstick, She is a wolf. She gives off a nice vibe that compliments her brown eyes.

"Two shots please." I reply.

"You got it ." She turns around and walks to a green big bottle of soju.

"I see you came here with Alpha Evan." She says and I nod.

"Yeah I guess." I say and sigh.

"What's wrong honey?" She says as she cleans a cup with a white rag.

"I didn't know Evan was a Alpha." I shyly say.

"Really?! He completely has a dom vibe." She says and laughs.

"I noticed that." I say and laugh with her.

"You haven't seen his little powers yet?" She asks and raises a brow at me.

"You mean his mind reading?" I say and roll my eyes.

"So you have." She laughs.

"He uses it against me." I say and blush a bit.

She smiles and laughs.

"Yeah well he's a tough Alpha on his pack." She says and tilts her head and makes a odd face.

"Why do you say that?" I ask and sit down at a empty stool in front of her.

"Well after his parents died, he was given over to his uncle Sean. He was the beta to his father, but he then became Alpha while he trained Evan. Evan was given a big responsibility at such a young age, it was unfair. poor boy." She says and frowns a bit.

"Do you know how his parents died?" I ask.

"While the pack was out on a food hunt the humans found them and started capturing and killing them... Evans mother and father were both there, Evans father risked his life for his mother." She says and looks down and cleans the counter.

"How did you find all this out?" I ask.

"I'm a part of his pack. He's my Alpha. The news came out to our pack because we needed a new Alpha so they told us what happened." She says and sighs.

"Ever since he was younger, he's been tough on everyone... especially his self. He's a good man, he just needs someone to bring it out of him." She smiles and winks at me.

"Thank you for sharing this information with me." I say and smile at her.

"Here you go sugar." She says and hands me two shot glasses of the soju.

"Thank you." I say.

As I start walking away she yells something at me.

"The names Tina." And laughs.

"Jonathan." I say and smile and start walking back to Evan. Casually walking behind and past people dancing, the music is blasting and a bunch of people are talking.

Well I thought were Evan was. I look around and try seeing him, then I spotted him, with a female? Walking out the doors. I take both shots making the liquid burn my throat as I tilt my head back I go back to Tina and put the shot glasses down on the black counter.

She turns and smiles as I turn around and start walking past more people

"Hun where you going!" She yells and asks.